Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Wanting to spawn already created AI units on activation of trigger?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Mauser556

• Members
Hello, new here, but not entirely new to mission making. 

I have a mission that I am two parts away from completing and to give my clanmates hell over, but I have hit a major obstruction on the two.  Mostly me as some of the scripting and where to put the codes in what units, objects, functions, etc is new to me.  I have the Coop Essientals pack but the directions are hard to understand.  Also, for me, the ARMA2 wiki his hard to understand in where to place the parameters and the values.

One of the last things I need is to have already created AI units to spawn when a trigger is activated.  I have units made with an AI-Respawn script and markers already in place.  I just need the units to be absent in the area until Bluefor activates a trigger.  I do not want to use random units as I am trying to use scripts and enemy move markers in place.  What i am trying to create is a mass wave of enemy coming over a ridge and giving my squad/clan mates a freaking heart attack when the Ants poor down.  I then need these enemy AI to respawn after killed to keep creating a dynamic type wave.  I had looked into the respawn script that was posted here in holding the resapwn until a certain number of AI/players had respawned to release them in wave, but the download is not there. 

Last bit:  I am having a getting the earse dead enemy bodies script, function, idea to work.  Wanting about 30 dead bodies on the ground max to keep the frame rate down.

Thank you so much in advance.