Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Noe.wrp?  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
Noe.wrp?
« on: 06 Mar 2012, 03:22:01 »
I de-pboed the Nogova addon in the Res files recently. Opened up Wrp Edit program. Tried to open up wrp file. Can't open because the program can't read the file? It does this with all addon island .wrps other than the ones in the "worlds" folder. SO I was wondering how can I edit it, because I want to create my own version of Nogova.

Thanks!

-Mad Pup
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his" - General Patton
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • How do I get outta this chickensh*t outfit?
Re: Noe.wrp?
« Reply #1 on: 06 Mar 2012, 08:46:11 »
If I remember rightly, 'WrpTool' is used to edit the nogova file, not 'WrpEdit' (I recall having similar issues myself when I was messing around with island editing)
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
« Reply #2 on: 06 Mar 2012, 22:47:48 »
Would you mind posting a link to the download for it? Can't seem to find the download in Addons Depot.

Thanks!

-Mad Pup
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his" - General Patton
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • How do I get outta this chickensh*t outfit?
« Reply #3 on: 07 Mar 2012, 10:03:37 »
Unfortunately I'm not sure where the tool can be found. It might be worth looking at ofpr.info in the utilities section (if there is a utilities section). I used to have the tool myself but I got rid of it after I lost interest in island editing.
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
« Reply #4 on: 07 Mar 2012, 22:08:14 »
I HAVE FOUND IT.

http://tactical.nekromantix.com/ofp/wrp.php

For all who want it.

-Mad Pup
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad