Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Need a bit of help with packaging and the like  (Read 2197 times)

Offline HelloWorld!

• Members
Need a bit of help with packaging and the like
« on: 25 Feb 2012, 06:59:16 »
Hello,

I'm very new to trying to add any sort of content to ArmA2/OA and I am definitely having some trouble. I've checked out almost every tutorial I can find but nothing seems to be making much sense. What I need to do is create a few single frame animations that I can force to appear from a trigger - basically I need a character to assume a pose when I call on the radio. I understand perfectly how to do all of the in-game stuff, but I'm having trouble with O2 and however these things go together. I've downloaded both the ArmA I and ArmA II character skeletons, and I can pose them, but I have no clue what to do from there.

Any help would be appreciated, and I apologize if this isn't in the right spot.

Thanks,
HelloWorld

Offline DeanosBeano

• Addons Depot Staff
  • SirDeanosbeano bstowed on me by sui ;)
    • Fraghaus
Re: Need a bit of help with packaging and the like
« Reply #1 on: 09 Mar 2012, 23:40:48 »
Hi
 For O2 there is a tute knocking about on Bis forums by da12thmonkey I believe , it may also be on ofpec have a look .
 Simply create your pose as per tute and then make a simple crew animation inherit from static , think the tute may even goto that detail.
 Personally I use to use ofpanim google will find it you , simply export the male p3d skeleton lod 2 , export oldp3d and load in ofpanim.
 Create lpv by getting the model.cfg and matching the structure in ofpanim

Create your pose and export. rTM and again create a crew animation config linking to your rtm

I may get chance to do an example one day

Hope it helps
I love ofp