Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [SOLVED]Radio option Custom????  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
[SOLVED]Radio option Custom????
« on: 15 Feb 2012, 21:45:15 »
I remember a LONG time ago, around 5 years ago, I joined this OFP server and played Co-op mission withs a few guys. And I remember that they had these customized sounds under the radio option "custom", or 9? I'm sure you've seen it before. I tried to use it now, but it won't let me. So I was wondering, how do I create these custom sound files for it, and how do I apply it to the game??

Thanks!

- Mad Pup
« Last Edit: 11 Mar 2012, 04:31:19 by Mad Pup »
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his" - General Patton
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad

Offline Raptorsaurus

• Editors Depot Staff
Re: Radio option Custom????
« Reply #1 on: 24 Feb 2012, 00:17:04 »
Mad Pup,

You have to make a description.ext file where you define the custom sounds and add a folder called "Sounds" in which you place the actual sound files. There is a tutorial by Bloodmixer in the Editors Depot about adding custom sounds to your mission.
« Last Edit: 24 Feb 2012, 00:20:16 by Raptorsaurus »

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
« Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2012, 16:03:29 »
Not exactly what I was looking for. I know how to add sounds/music to the mission itself... but if you press 0 while in multiplayer there's a option for "custom" it's key 9.

-Mad Pup
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his" - General Patton
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad

« Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2012, 16:36:58 »
You should create "Sound" folder and place it in user folder. You can create up to 10 .ogg files and place them in "Sound" folder in order to play them via custom radio menu (0 - 9 - x).
? (this == thinkable) : this = scriptable

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2012, 16:53:21 »
There's actually a topic on this over here.

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
« Reply #5 on: 25 Feb 2012, 18:47:32 »
Oh... thanks savedbygrace. Doktor headshot thanks again. And sorry raptorsaurus, I guess I misunderstood. Thank you all for the reply.

-Mad Pup
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #6 on: 26 Feb 2012, 03:07:38 »
Sorry Docktor HeadShot, looks like you posted while I was hunting that topic down. Didn't mean to tread on you. Thanks for the help.

« Reply #7 on: 26 Feb 2012, 09:48:04 »
Sorry Docktor HeadShot, looks like you posted while I was hunting that topic down. Didn't mean to tread on you. Thanks for the help.

Is ok pal! I didn't feel to be treaded by you at all! :D
? (this == thinkable) : this = scriptable