Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Trying to build a simple mission  (Read 1417 times)

Offline welsh1970

• Members
Trying to build a simple mission
« on: 23 Aug 2011, 16:20:12 »
Hi folks, I hope your all well.  Could someone please help me with what i think is very simple ( ???, but not for me).  I've set me guys up (72 in total).  I tried playing with the high command but i found i could do loads of things with it, so ive gone back to the "basic" system.  I will only control 24 of the troops my self (is there a better way of grouping the other 2 groups to me, like to make 3 groups of 8 instead of grouping each & every guy 1 by 1?).  I have 3 Chinooks sitting on heli pads waiting to take us away & ive set waypoints for the troops not in my team.  All is going well untill i tell them to get in the choppers.  They just stand there :confused:.  AT the mo ive not put in any codes with the choppers as im trying to build it 1 bit then try it, then build the next bit & so on.  What im trying to do is get the troops i only control with waypoints & triggers to enter the choppers, we all fly off & land.  we all get out & the troops i only control with waypoints / triggers will carry on as ive told them.  I hope someone could help me with this
Many thanks
Andy

Offline Pirin

• Members
Re: Trying to build a simple mission
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2011, 01:06:15 »
It's a much smaller scale but shows having not-under-your-control AI pick you up and drop you off somewhere while you just control your own squad.  Here's a demo mission of that.