Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Setting a goto this area, as a Mission/task.  (Read 1758 times)

Offline B2KDragon

• Members
    • Dogs of War
Setting a goto this area, as a Mission/task.
« on: 15 Jun 2011, 22:43:24 »
Ok, so.

It's quite simple what I want to do, and I have googled, searched and deskfaced over it.

I cannot for the love of me, figure out how to set a bunch of people. That once completed a objective, to goto a area...

I am having a big brainfarce over this. I know it's something simple, but hey. I ain't getting it today :)

So, if anyone can supply me with a demo mission on how to do this. It is much appreciated, it sinks in a LOT easier for me seeing it in practise other then just being told what to do. But I do appreiciate it if you just tell me.

And to go into more depth.

I have several groups, I tell them to take a town. Town taken, now goto this area and get picked up and brough back to base. I cannot set it as a task/waypoint... Really annoying.

Offline Zipper5

• BIS Team
Re: Setting a goto this area, as a Mission/task.
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2011, 01:54:52 »
Hi, B2KDragon,

I created a simple & quick demo mission to do what you're looking to do. You can find it attached to this post. Just stick it in your

Code: [Select]
...\(My) Documents\ArmA 2 (Other Profiles)\missions\
folder and load it in the editor. Hope it helps!

Offline B2KDragon

• Members
    • Dogs of War
« Reply #2 on: 16 Jun 2011, 02:05:30 »
Thank you, Much appreciated.

I will take a look at this tommorow and see what I can learn from this.

Again, thanks.

:)

EDIT:

Ok, after looking at your mission it is VERY complex for me to understand. Not in a bad way, it's just I have very little understanding on many things.

All I was needing was a simple goto area as a task/mission. E.G. As a mission task for anyone who joins the game or is in the game.
« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2011, 19:21:56 by B2KDragon »

Offline nuckinfuts

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2011, 01:10:22 »
Hi, B2KDragon,

I created a simple & quick demo mission to do what you're looking to do. You can find it attached to this post. Just stick it in your

folder and load it in the editor. Hope it helps!

Thanks Zipper5, I learned a lot from this one.

Much Appreciated