Played version 2.3 on veteran.
Your readme still has the version labelled as 2.2 but the changelog is repeated as though you copied and pasted it. you do however have the 2.3 changes listed.
Looks great but the flip page still has the version listed as 1.5
Very long with lots of unneeded camera footage but I wouldn't change it at this point. At least folks can skip it after they have seen it once, since you were kind enough to place it where it should be in the INTRO section of the mission build.
Plenty of information. Links work properly. Gear selection is varied and welcomed. If I were you, I would run all text through an English spell checking application such as word or OpenOffice
(which is free and compatible with word).
I'm unsure of this quite yet but I think there is the potential of having 5 or 10 men randomly at start? I played this version several times and twice got 5 men. Quite frankly, 11 men is overkill but can be useful for carrying extra needed
ammo. It doesn't matter either way really. First objective hasn't changed at all.
The camp between objectives 1 and 2 is much easier than before but makes logical sense that it is near empty due to the a mount of patrols that you have roaming around. It may benefit you in the future to make static units random so that players keep guessing on each replay where ambushes may appear(I am speaking primarily of that sniper behind the building at the camp).
Objective 2 All went splendid. The kamov would sometimes engage and sometimes would not and I figured it to be based on my knows about level. When he didn't engage, he only knew the alarm was raised, he had no idea where the threat was BUT it was obvious that you had him seeking the player's position. There was only one tank that responded from the neighboring town. 5 minutes after raising the alarm, 6 tank crew members came running through in combat mode, following the first tank. I suspected that they failed to mount their armor.
The airfield was also well balanced with one BMP responding from the ammo base in the desert. Foxtrot advanced well and actually survived. The naval arty was effective and useful in softening the defenses up.
The documents worked as they should. All objectives ticked off. The boat showed up we loaded up and off we went. There is only enough room for 6 in the boat. You may want to consider doing a count of the group and if there are more than 6, split 7 and above up to their own group and have them mount a separate boat. I hadn't lost one guy and I felt incomplete leaving the others on the shore.
At this point, I would not undertake any heavy adjustments. All works well with no bugs.
The only things you may consider, is ensuring that the armor crews mount their vehicles for response to the factory alarm and maybe automatically splitting unit 7,8,9,10,11 into their own group and have them mount a separate boat at the end.