Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Looking for UK Voice Actors  (Read 1652 times)

Offline xMobiusTyrx

• CoBros - Director & Writer
  • Members
Looking for UK Voice Actors
« on: 10 Jan 2011, 17:39:19 »

First off, if this is the wrong section then I apologize.

Hello everyone, I'm the Writer/Director for the ArmA 2 series 'Sons of Valor'.

What I'm here to do is get a hold of one or two UK voice actors if there are any here.

If your interested email me @ mobius1527@yahoo.com

Requirements
-Good MIC
-Able to translate my "American" lines into more "English" fitting lines.
-If your the SAS Operator you have to be able to cuss and yell.

If you want more information on the series head to the official Voice Acting requiting station I got going http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?p=1048373#post1048373 (I don't think that that site in that hyperlink has any UK vocalist, that's why I'm searching everywhere, including here.)

Any help will be great guys!
Sons of Valor - The best story-driven ArmA 2 series
www.youtube.com/CoBros

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: Looking for UK Voice Actors
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2011, 03:32:44 »
We've got a recruitment section here at the site but you'll have to contact individuals via email or PM. In addition, check out the voice actors group at BIS threads for potential recruits.

On a side note: I Viewed your first video and noticed you didn't include credits for sounds, scripts or community resources used for effects. Didn't see them in the thread either. Why not?

Offline xMobiusTyrx

• Members
Re: Looking for UK Voice Actors
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2011, 21:27:57 »
Sounds = Bad Company 2 and Call of Duty, there are no ArmA sounds in there. Only credit I gave for sound is me who ripped the files from the game and edited them in individually through vegas

Addons = At the end of the entire series I will add it in the credits. (Can't have 10+ minutes of credits at the end of every episode) I've used hundreds of addons, they'll get their thanks at the end.

Scripts = Scripts are done by the user, no single person is responsible for "scripts" therefore no one should get credit for them unless they are custom designed (which the flak script will get credit for at the end of the series, it hasn't been used yet though)

As for the BIS VA group, I'm in it and have been contacting them. Some responded so far, but then dropped off the grid.
I'm also registered at the VAA forums.

Thanks for the suggestions on where to go though! :)
« Last Edit: 12 Jan 2011, 17:07:31 by xMobiusTyrx »
Sons of Valor - The best story-driven ArmA 2 series
www.youtube.com/CoBros