Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting > ArmA - Editing/Scripting Multiplayer

Error with my hosted missions

(1/1)

Djinn aka KingMobz:
Hey guys, hopefully this is in the correct area [as I am now finding I am getting this issue on ANY mission from time to time].

Sometimes [more regularly now] when I host a mission from my PC I get an error where as the players are loading to briefing screen all the markers disappear off the map. Any scripts, triggers etc fail to load/upload to players and the game will instantly end when started. I thought this was an issue with a script first and now it's happening with everything [including default BIS missions etc]. Now I always hosted missions for my clan as I am on a fixed 20mb line and we NEVER had lag. So bizarre as my net is the same and I haven't changed anything. Anyone else heard of this error? So strange as it's basically buggered my clan until I get a proper server. So odd as I say as we used to be able to host off my PC perfectly!

JasonO:
Do you have any mod folders running and/or any addons in your addons folder that didn't come with the game?

Djinn aka KingMobz:
Sorry for the late reply. Worked it out. Turned out one of my members was using Real time editor and it was when he readied up mission crashed... I guess this can be closed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version