Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: RE: Recruitment for scripters/map editors/modelers  (Read 1774 times)

Offline MrS4Mz

• Members
RE: Recruitment for scripters/map editors/modelers
« on: 29 Dec 2010, 21:04:34 »
Hey  :D
           I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING ALL OVER THE INTERNET FOR A PLACE LIKE THIS!  :clap:. So basically me and my friend are wanting to start our own dedicated server for a Takistan life on OA. But neither of us know nothing on scripting, mission editing, modeling...  We are more on the finical, organization bit. And we need guys or girls to come help us. We are in the very early stages we have a website up which hasn't been up for long you can find it here: http://rpgroleplaygamers.enjin.com/home
We are very serious about this and wanting to get it up ASAP. We are getting a TS3 up tomorrow. BUT please if you are interested get on the site and send me a message and make an application to Join RPG then I can provide you with more information/details/offers.

Oh and am sorry if I did not post this in the right place but I dint know where  :confused:.

Thanks!  :good:

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: RE: Recruitment for scripters/map editors/modelers
« Reply #1 on: 30 Dec 2010, 15:04:41 »
Hey there,

A better place for this might in fact be the Recruitment Lounge which will put your 'ad' on the front page for everyone to see. :good: I hope you find some willing and able MP scripters - it seems like a really ambitious project!

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline MrS4Mz

• Members
Re: RE: Recruitment for scripters/map editors/modelers
« Reply #2 on: 30 Dec 2010, 18:29:15 »
Thanks dude! I have done it now (: