Advertisement

Author Topic: foros en espaņol  (Read 209 times)

Offline Aldo15

• OFP-addict
  • Former Staff
    • My OFP missions
foros en espaņol
« on: 25 Nov 2010, 02:24:48 »
Hi I have operation flashpoint since 2 years ago. Not that I know and am a hard missions, but there creating defend myself. I have created a campaign called liberation operation. deals with the tough battles that have the army and police command jungle, I could not upload it, that is written in Spanish.  :( :(  I've been checking all single missions and campaigns and have not seen a mission created in Spanish. If anyone is interested in the campaign to send you can send me the message :D :good: is very well have intro and outro sound also has radio. To understand the OFPEC Do I have to use a translator. >:( >:(

I also wondered if there are forums in Spanish OFPEC, anyone who speaks Spanish can send me a message or leave your e-mail to send the campaign. :D ;)
My OFP stuff
FMF Project by Aldo15. Coming soon.
If in the high school or university, Teachers add a new subject about how to make scripts, missions, for ofp. I'd be number one of my classroom

Offline savedbygrace

• Mission Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: foros en espaņol
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2010, 02:01:21 »
Your best bet is to check out the BIS forums. There are Spanish players over there, I'm sure. If you could translate your text into English, I could edit them for you and then you could have Spanish Audio accompanied by English text for those who have English as a default.