Welcome, Guest Monday 21st April 2014, 03:01:19
   Home   Help Search Login Register  

OFPEC Forum

Author Topic: foros en espaņol  (Read 190 times)
Aldo15
OFP-addict
Missions Depot Staff

« on: 25 Nov 2010, 02:24:48 »

Hi I have operation flashpoint since 2 years ago. Not that I know and am a hard missions, but there creating defend myself. I have created a campaign called liberation operation. deals with the tough battles that have the army and police command jungle, I could not upload it, that is written in Spanish.  Sad Sad  I've been checking all single missions and campaigns and have not seen a mission created in Spanish. If anyone is interested in the campaign to send you can send me the message Cheesy Good is very well have intro and outro sound also has radio. To understand the OFPEC Do I have to use a translator. Angry Angry

I also wondered if there are forums in Spanish OFPEC, anyone who speaks Spanish can send me a message or leave your e-mail to send the campaign. Cheesy Wink

My OFP stuff
FMF Project by Aldo15. Coming soon.
If in the high school or university, Teachers add a new subject about how to make scripts, missions, for ofp. I'd be number one of my classroom
savedbygrace
Intel Depot
Administrator

Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.

« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2010, 02:01:21 »

Your best bet is to check out the BIS forums. There are Spanish players over there, I'm sure. If you could translate your text into English, I could edit them for you and then you could have Spanish Audio accompanied by English text for those who have English as a default.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topicPrint  

Jump to: