Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Glad I found this site....  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Lightspeed

• Members
Glad I found this site....
« on: 24 Jul 2010, 14:20:59 »
I'm a member of http://www.legionofsparta.com/ and we play a lot of Arma2 and OA now - usually Domination but a lot of us are tactical players and prefer the smaller coop missions.  Personally, I'm an old ghost Recon diehard and did a lot of mission scripting for GR (around 40 missions) and have now started dabbling with Arma2 editor although I don't have as much time on my hands nowadays.

Hopefully, I will be able to submit a few good missions for you here over the next few months done in a Ghost Recon style.

In the meantime, Legion of Sparta wants to start running a dedicated server with quality vanilla Arma2 and OA missions.  Are all the MP missions here built for dedicated or is it hit and miss?

Perhaps someone has a list of good dedi-compatible MP coop missions they could give me, or if scripters want to make missions for our dedi we would be happy to host them assuming they are of a decent quality.

Nice to be hear, talk soon

Lighty

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: Glad I found this site....
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2010, 11:17:02 »
Glad you found it too :D Hope to see you around asking plenty of questions and getting answers and, eventually, answering questions yourself.  :good: By the community, for the community.

For reviewed MP missions, just look at the MD: Arma 2 MP missions, or even better, start beta-testing the missions in the MP forums: Arma 2 - Multiplayer Beta Testing. That way, you and your squad can get immediate MP enjoyment, plus provide valuable feedback to the mission makers, PLUS learn a lot about missionmaking in the process.  :clap:

Welcome to OFPEC.  :cool2:

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"