Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Firing Range Hint Problem  (Read 4381 times)

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
Re: Firing Range Hint Problem
« Reply #15 on: 05 May 2010, 09:00:56 »
I know right, you and I have no lives..... we can figure out anything... can you be my personal scripter lol.... That would be my best dream come true lmao.... but really, it would be.

Anyways, thanks for your help.... now for something completely silly....

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Amazing+Horse/
TS3 IP: tor.zebgames.com:9992

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
« Reply #16 on: 10 May 2010, 01:25:03 »
So, my first firing range seems to work fine but when I try to activate other ranges lanes 2 and 3 get their hints mixed up. Like Lane 2 hints show up on Lane 3 and vise versa. Lane 1 continues to work find lmao. The code does not tell it to do this. So, I am confused as hell.

Offline Loyalguard

• Former Staff
« Reply #17 on: 10 May 2010, 04:57:23 »
Hmmm, ther must be a variable name or other criss-cross somewhere.  You probably got sabotaged by the copy & paste gremlin!

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
« Reply #18 on: 10 May 2010, 11:31:02 »
I've been looking for it and haven't found it yet... I am sure you are right.... that is why I took a day to post the problem.... I just can't see it.... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ITS GOT MY NOSE!!!! lol.. I literally can't see it and I am at the point of just going nuts/frustrated/sobbing/mad/throwing computer against wall... lol I am sure my friends at OFPEC understand this feeling.... and in the back of my mind my lil voice is saying... "missing semi colon".... or some small ass bullshit like that...