Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
Campaigns
« on: 12 Jan 2010, 02:01:54 »
I Would Like To Know, How To Make Some Of My Missions, Into One Campaign. It Would Help A Lot.

Thanks,
Mad Pup
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his" - General Patton
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: Campaigns
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2010, 03:22:53 »
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline RKurtzDmitriyev

• Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2010, 14:40:04 »
Madpup, perhaps you should read How to Find the Answer to Your Question. Also, remember to search the Editor's Depot for tutorials. Very basic questions, such as how to make a cutscene or a campaign, are almost certain to be covered by some kind of tutorial.

Why not save yourself some time? :cool2:
The OFP Editing Center wishes to remind you that the faithful COMREF will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.
However, in the event that it does speak, you are encouraged to heed its advice. ;)

Offline mboshell

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2010, 23:27:43 »
Mad Pup,

I'm new to this like you, and just to reiterate what Rkurtz said, there is so much helpful information built up through the years stored at the forums and tutorials it's hard to come up with a question that hasn't been covered.  I think there are a ton more people using this site than what the recent postcount might lead one to believe, just because so many of us are soaking in all of the knowledge available and not finding time or need to post often.  The tutorials and the forum search will do you very well.  You will still have questions, but the info already available will at least give you the understanding of the complexity of something such as making a campaign so you can go through the steps and ask questions when you get to steps that give you trouble. 

I'm glad you could be here, you won't be disappointed!

Offline Mad Pup

• One Who Asks A Lot.
  • Members
  • OFPEC Is Awesome
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jan 2010, 05:24:15 »
Thanks All For The  Help, Just Read The "How ToFind The Answer To Your Question" Forum, And Wow... 6 Years Worth Of Info??  :o  :blink: What Have I Been Missing? Should've Come Here Sooner. Once Again, Thanks All. REALLY Appreciated.

Mad Pup
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his" - General Patton
[SH]MadPup
[SH]Squad