Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The Beginner's tutorial on this site  (Read 1765 times)

Offline nuggetz

• Members
The Beginner's tutorial on this site
« on: 28 Dec 2009, 17:31:51 »
Hi, since this site is THE arma editing resource on the internet, would it be possible to update the tutorials hosted on this site? I was going to sit down today and seriously read as much as I can about mission making and the main tutorial is missing all of the accompanying images. Would there be a download available of the beginner's tutorial available that includes the images? I'm mainly interested in Arma2 editing and it seems that no attempts are being made at Arma2 editing guides since there's so much left over material from previous arma games. Unfortunately, most are missing images and aren't as helpful as they can be for new people like me trying to get into mission making.

Offline ChiefRedCloud

• Members
Re: The Beginner's tutorial on this site
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2009, 17:34:24 »
Indeed....severalof us would be interested in this...thx :good:

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #2 on: 29 Dec 2009, 05:34:43 »
Sorry for this. A recent setback had cost us some resources. We'll get on that tutorial promptly. Thanks for the reminder.

UPDATE: Progress is slow, the tutorial is being revised to include all three titles and the first phase should be ready before long. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for your patience.

2nd UPDATE: Took a break from the task for some real life issues. The project is temporarily on hold.(but not for long)

3rd UPDATE: Back on task now.
« Last Edit: 13 Feb 2010, 07:01:14 by savedbygrace »

Offline nuggetz

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2010, 18:47:16 »
Ok. looking forward to it.