Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mando's Heliroute problem.  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Exigo

• Members
    • Malevolents of Xibalba
Mando's Heliroute problem.
« on: 25 Dec 2009, 08:42:55 »
Hello all and merry christmas.

I have tried searching the interwebs of an answer to my question with no luck.
Im sorry if this has been solved somewhere on the board but i am unable to find it.

My problem is with Mandos Heliroute script. I DL it yesterday trough links on the ARMA 2 official boards.
I have extracted all the files to the folder "C:\users\Exigo\My Documents\Arma 2\missions" i have also tried making a subfolder within the mission folder, but when i open my editor and try to load the example mission to learn how to use it i can find it under the load menu. Have i installed it wrong or is the file linked on the ARMA 2 boards missing files? Im not home at my own computer so i cant tell you the exact content of the zip file atm. I can in 8 hours time.

I realise the question is very noobish, but i bought my ARMA 2 trough a online service (not steam) and there was no manual included with the file.

Can anyone help me?

In advance thank you

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
Re: Mando's Heliroute problem.
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2009, 18:18:56 »
You only need to extract mando_heliroute.Chernarus folder (present in the zip) into your editor missions folder (which might be Documents\ArmA 2\missions or if you created a new profile into Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles). Copy the full mando_heliroute.Chernarus folder, not only its contents.