Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP] The Daily Grind  (Read 9152 times)

Azraell

Re:You wanted to test, so here you go....
« Reply #15 on: 10 Nov 2002, 15:04:25 »
thanks for the comments and feedback skaven :D :) ......no, the BH is not supposed to tear off into the sky like that... they are supossed to jump out a few meters above the ground, but every so often it wants to fly off into the sky when the script activates and they start unloading....thought i had gotten it fixed, guess not.. any ideas why it would do that?... the script is from here...called paradrop.sqs....... reinforcments come when u take a certain loss to ur group LCD

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #16 on: 10 Nov 2002, 16:29:13 »
never lost ny1 ;D

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Azraell

« Reply #17 on: 10 Nov 2002, 17:16:21 »
figured ya didnt :P...ive restructured alot since sui tested it. Made enemy more aggresive, worked on that BH a little more to keep it from  blasting into sky b4 men are off, and the radio thingys ;) thinking about adding 1 more squad that wont be in cadetmode (wanted it not to be too hard for beginners, but at same time made it a little too easy for vets, itll be juiced up some more for vets)

Skaven

« Reply #18 on: 10 Nov 2002, 17:36:25 »
Yes indeed, no need to embarass me  ;D
The second time I played, the reinforcements didn't appear, cause only one guy died  ;D
I thought, oh man, I'm gonna be the laugh of the forum, almost my entire squad died, specially beacause I thought all the enemys were dead,so I sent them to scout the area, while with my nice binoculars I just stood looking at them, well, all of a sudent an enemy squad comes out of some trees and they were all dead ;D

You even thought on the probability of a player being a newbie, Great Work, really Great Work, again I would love to wright more, but I have to go play it again  ;)

Azraell

« Reply #19 on: 13 Nov 2002, 13:52:16 »
ok, all changes made :D...mostly cosmetic ;D...outro done  8)everything ironed out.  :) you wanna test again or may i submit? :-\ ...WARNING!!!!!!!  :o   if you wanna test again you wont get to see outro. you dont get to see it till its been submitted ;D :P

Skaven

« Reply #20 on: 13 Nov 2002, 13:55:50 »
well, that's up to you, but I think it already was tested enough (at least by me  ;D ).
One thing is for sure, please send the mission to the mission depot, this one Rocks  :thumbsup:

Azraell

« Reply #21 on: 14 Nov 2002, 12:49:23 »
ok, its been submitted, hope i did it correctly

Skaven

« Reply #22 on: 14 Nov 2002, 13:01:05 »
Thanks mate, I'm sure Anmac will be in contact with you if he discovers any problem  ;)

Edit: Version 1.2 of this mission is available from the Missions Depot.

Required addons: hmmwvsas_spoof (attached to the first post of this thread)
« Last Edit: 19 May 2009, 22:08:15 by Walter_E_Kurtz »

Offline nicserpiente

• Members
Re: (Review Completed) [SP] The Daily Grind
« Reply #23 on: 04 May 2013, 22:45:31 »
Nice mision, in first attack i was wouded and call the medic, exacltly when he support me an russian kill him  >:(
after that i played the rest of mission wounded and my shigth move around, I use M21 rifle and kill strategic units, machinegunner, officer and sniper.
Cheers
NIC