Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ArmA Script Recoded - A notepad++ plugin  (Read 27497 times)

Offline Rommel92

• Members
Re: ArmA Script Recoded - A notepad++ plugin
« Reply #45 on: 27 Oct 2009, 06:25:27 »
Code: [Select]
<WordsStyle name="DEFAULT" styleID="0" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>
<WordsStyle name="COMMENT" styleID="1" fgColor="008000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>
<WordsStyle name="COMMENT LINE" styleID="2" fgColor="008000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>
<WordsStyle name="NUMBER" styleID="4" fgColor="334257" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>
<WordsStyle name="STRING" styleID="6" fgColor="9BB4C8" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>
<WordsStyle name="STRING" styleID="7" fgColor="9BB4C8" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>
<WordsStyle name="PREPROCESSOR" styleID="9" fgColor="804000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>
<WordsStyle name="OPERATOR" styleID="10" fgColor="334257" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" fontSize="" keywordClass="0"/>
<WordsStyle name="FUNCTION" styleID="11" fgColor="334257" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize="" keywordClass="1"/>
<WordsStyle name="FUNCTION WITH LOCAL ARGUMENT" styleID="20" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize="" keywordClass="2"/>
<WordsStyle name="FUNCTION WITH GLOBAL EFFECT" styleID="21" fgColor="377342" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize="" keywordClass="3"/>
<WordsStyle name="FUNCTION WITH LOCAL ARGUMENT AND GLOBAL EFFECT" styleID="22" fgColor="438774" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize="" keywordClass="4"/>
<WordsStyle name="LOCAL VARIABLE" styleID="23"fgColor="E93001" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>
<WordsStyle name="GLOBAL VARIABLE" styleID="24" fgColor="456AAF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" fontSize=""/>

Default Style Works.
Doing my style through the configurator again works.
Changing the colours manually in the xml file does not work (causes CTD).
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2009, 06:28:45 by Rommel92 »

Offline DTM2801

• Members
« Reply #46 on: 27 Oct 2009, 18:43:36 »
Thank you for the update, cant imagine NP++ without this plug-in  :good:

Offline tcp

• Members
    • Violator Gaming
« Reply #47 on: 31 Oct 2009, 03:34:51 »
Introduce private doesn't work for _truck_near (embedded underscore).

Offline i0n0s

« Reply #48 on: 01 Nov 2009, 16:37:22 »
Inofficial release:
  • Found now local variable which uses _ within the name
  • Project manager now auto hides if no project folder is active. Will show himself if a project folder is found.
  • Added mask for files. Each file needs to check the mask if it should show up in the project.
    An extract from the used mask function:
    A valid mask consists of literal characters, sets, and wildcards.

Each literal character must match a single character in the string. The comparison to literal characters is case-insensitive.

Each set begins with an opening bracket ([) and ends with a closing bracket (]). Between the brackets are the elements of the set. Each element is a literal character or a range. Ranges are specified by an initial value, a dash (-), and a final value. Do not use spaces or commas to separate the elements of the set. A set must match a single character in the string. The character matches the set if it is the same as one of the literal characters in the set, or if it is in one of the ranges in the set. A character is in a range if it matches the initial value, the final value, or falls between the two values. All comparisons are case-insensitive. If the first character after the opening bracket of a set is an exclamation point (!), then the set matches any character that is not in the set.

Wildcards are asterisks (*) or question marks (?). An asterisk matches any number of characters. A question mark matches a single arbitrary character.
  • Double click on a folder does nothing any more. Prevents from opening the content of a file, when fast expanding and contradicting the view.

Be aware that this is only the unicode version!
« Last Edit: 17 Nov 2009, 12:27:31 by i0n0s »

Offline mikey

• Former Staff
  • Whitespace Whore
« Reply #49 on: 02 Nov 2009, 13:38:08 »
I recently upgraded to a new version, and i'm loving this project pane. Good job on this plugin  :good:

btw, is there a way to change the delay on the command info pop-ups?

Offline i0n0s

« Reply #50 on: 02 Nov 2009, 19:36:17 »
Not yet implemented

Offline tcp

• Members
    • Violator Gaming
« Reply #51 on: 17 Nov 2009, 07:59:27 »
The unofficial release is not downloadable: attachment not found

Offline i0n0s

« Reply #52 on: 17 Nov 2009, 12:27:58 »
Reuploaded.
Thanks for the hint.

Offline anessen

• Members
« Reply #53 on: 01 Dec 2009, 19:23:28 »
Hey
I just downloaded version 1.33 off Armaholic and installed it into my application data\Notepad++ folder.

I can start Notepad++ and see the plugin in the plugins list and I can see SQF in the languages list. But the calltips do not display. I have them turned on maximum through the menu but they don't show.

When I type "call" or "setPos" or something I see nothing.

I'm running version 5.4.5 of Notepad++.

Why is this happening?

Offline i0n0s

« Reply #54 on: 02 Dec 2009, 02:01:22 »
Hmm, should work without problems.
Are you sure to got the recoded version?

And: Is SQF activated for the current file?

Offline anessen

• Members
« Reply #55 on: 06 Dec 2009, 00:45:31 »
Yep, I clicked SQF in the Language dropdown.

So, if I type in for example "call" and then press space, should the calltip just show?

Offline i0n0s

« Reply #56 on: 06 Dec 2009, 15:18:45 »
No, the calltip only shows up when you hover over a word for two seconds.

Offline ArMaTeC

• Members
  • City Life 2
    • armatechsquad.com
« Reply #57 on: 15 Dec 2009, 19:32:55 »
Hey mate a few things
1st
When i hit "shift + {" i get the following (might be NP++ though)
{

}
}
2nd
When in the menu there is a second menu that seams to have all settings expanded

3rd
Can you add indentation for *.cfg, *.cpp, *.h, *.hpp
would be cool to have then highlighted also
A customizable auto header insert option
Something like:
/************************************************************
(C) MOD Team 2009, project@mail.com;
Created by [MoD Name] RPG http://yoursite.com
File: filename.sqf/cpp/sqs
Author:
Description:
Parameter(s):
************************************************************/
« Last Edit: 15 Dec 2009, 19:40:47 by ArMaTeC »

Offline i0n0s

« Reply #58 on: 18 Dec 2009, 01:46:45 »
Hi,
thanks for your feedback:

to 1):
I can't press Shift + { since I require ALT + 7 for the {. So I can't reproduce it. But seems to be N++ which does indentation and ArmA Script.

to 2):
Can't reproduce. Does it happens every time you use it? Do you have only one ArmAScript.dll in your folder? (Could be a sideeffect of multiple dlls)

to 3):
I'll take a look.

Offline Trexian

• Members
« Reply #59 on: 05 Feb 2010, 15:46:41 »
Minor thing on this that I just noticed: the tip for addAction is huge. :)  It isn't completely displayed.  I have a 2 monitor display, and even if I move N++ to the far left, the tip still takes up all the right monitor and even over the edge. :)

Not a huge thing.  Well, the tip screen is huge, but the issue isn't. :)

Also, I didn't download the last beta, as I figured it would be released fairly quickly. ;)  Have run into the issue of having two underscores in the variable name.  Any plan to do a "release" release with that fix?

Thanks for everything, though!
Sic semper tyrannosauro.