Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting > Arma2 - Editing/Scripting Resources Beta Testing & Submission

ArmA Script Recoded - A notepad++ plugin

(1/15) > >>

i0n0s:
You may already know ArmA Script, a Notepad++ plugin.

It adds styling support for SQF to Npp:

And some other nice gimmicks ;)

Sadly the code was lost, so it's recoded. And here it is:
ArmA Script Recoded with support for the new ArmA II commands.

If someone is missing a feature: Just drop a note :)

norrin:
Thank you very much for this i0n0s - I must fire up your old ArmA Notepad++ plug-in at least a 1000 times a week :)

Shuko:
Thanks! Notepad++ is my weapon of choice as well.

Rommel92:

--- Quote from: norrin on 12 Oct 2009, 01:45:17 ---Thank you very much for this i0n0s - I must fire up your old ArmA Notepad++ plug-in at least a 1000 times a week :)

--- End quote ---

As do I, an update is greatly appreciated.

Trexian:
Hey i0n0s-

Great thanks for continuing to update this - it really is invaluable.

One issue I've discovered - I noticed that with certain commands, there is an arrow selection in the hint to look at different "definitions" or syntax.  GREAT idea.  But, it seems to crash my Npp.  Specifically, cutText in the init.sqf.

I've also noticed what appears to be new behavior.  When I have a hint up, then scroll or move my cursor off the command, the hint stays visible.  I have to click to get the hint to disappear.

Neither of these things are critical errors, though. :)  Still loving it.

Thanks,
T

Edit: Just checked with other commands, and it looks like the "up" arrow works fine, but the "down" arrow crashes.  I'm using 5.4.4, but will update to 5.5.1 to see if that fixes it. :)

Edit2:
Oops - that was a bad idea.  Now more crashing even to install.

Edit3:
Ok, sorted, sorta.  Complete reinstall of 5.5.1, update everything, restart as necessary, confirm stable.  (That wasn't as easy as it sounds.) ;)  Install the recoded version.  Looks like it works, even the arrows. :)

Now, it looks like the hint functionality has been taken out? Not a big deal, but I did kinda like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version