Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Panic trigger?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline stephen271276

• Members
Panic trigger?
« on: 30 Sep 2009, 18:08:16 »
IS it possible to have a trigger over a blufor base that is set to "Opfor present" and when the enemy activate it it makes all the blufor units turn to aware mode and arm themselves whereever possible? Just a small script in init line is what im looking for?

Offline bardosy

• Honoured Contributor
  • campaign designer
    • CartooDiv
Re: Panic trigger?
« Reply #1 on: 01 Oct 2009, 10:05:53 »
Yes. It's a small script in the init field. But I suggest you, set the trigger not presend, but "detected by bluefor". It's much realistic!

I'm in the office, so I cannot test it to you, but the script could be something like this:
Code: [Select]
_blueforce = this select 0;

{_x setbehaviour "AWARE"} forEach _blueforce;

and name it "alarm.sqs" and put this into the init field of trigger, but you have to add a list as a parameter to this script of the blue soldiers....
Fix bayonet!

Offline stephen271276

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Oct 2009, 20:56:44 »
A List? how would i do this as they not al got names they just ambient friendlies walking around base

Offline bardosy

• Honoured Contributor
  • campaign designer
    • CartooDiv
« Reply #3 on: 02 Oct 2009, 08:32:54 »
They are not Blue side soldiers? Just civilians?
OK, it's doesn't metter, I just wondering...

Well, the list. You create an other trigger Present Blue (or civilian if they are) and in the activation field wirithe this: panickedarmy = thislist
And then, write into the first trigger (the "detected by" one) activation field:
[panickedarmy] exec "whatisthescriptname.sqs"

And of course you have to name the script above tha same (in my example whatisthescriptname.sqs).
Fix bayonet!