Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS M/AH-6 Version 1.1 Released  (Read 7560 times)

PunkerSXDX

Re:BAS M/AH-6 Version 1.1 Released
« Reply #15 on: 08 Nov 2002, 20:44:27 »
Hmmm, even the AH6 can be used for Medevac, infact it's perfect for it!  :D

Stalker

« Reply #16 on: 08 Nov 2002, 21:22:37 »
Medevac version...I dont get it?? The MH-6 can medevac now....what do you mean by "make a medevac" version??

You mean give it heal capabilities?
No. I mean to make soldier lying on the benches of MH6 (only two soldiers per heli though). NO HEALING CAPABILITIES. It's ain't realistic.

Chomps

« Reply #17 on: 09 Nov 2002, 01:00:14 »
Small error with the SOAR pilots: From long distance, a small, but noticeable part of the texture along the lower part of the vest turns white.

Also, about the Littlebird, the pilots cannot be shot through the glass of the cockpit, was this intentional?

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
« Reply #18 on: 09 Nov 2002, 03:03:28 »
Yes it was intentional to make the windscreen bulletproof. Reason: playability. With the increase in MG accuracy in 1.85 it made the pilots extremely vulnerable. They can still be targetted through the door gap though.

STT

Chomps

« Reply #19 on: 09 Nov 2002, 04:19:39 »
Yes it was intentional to make the windscreen bulletproof. Reason: playability. With the increase in MG accuracy in 1.85 it made the pilots extremely vulnerable. They can still be targetted through the door gap though.

STT

I figured that would be the reason, the littlebird would not last a second if there was a semi-competant solider near with a PK.

Kind of a silly request, but could you make the second level of damage for the windscreen not display as busted completely open?  This is mainly because it looks wierd when the bullet is stopped by nothing when the chopper takes significant damage.  Although, I should keep in mind that you guys did a good job with the damage textures, so if you do not wish to change it, then no problem, it is just a small cosmetic thing.   ;D

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #20 on: 09 Nov 2002, 20:30:33 »
I finally Got V1.1 Nice work the Special Forces Patches were Buggin Me, I like the SOCOM Better, you should release other Night Stalker Pilots, with Pistol holdsters, and Different Right Arm Patches like the 1st Cav. guys, but just a thought, I have a pic of a Night Stalker's Beret Flash, if you're Interested, it's right here, in case you want to make a night Stalker with a Standard BDU  :)
« Last Edit: 09 Nov 2002, 20:32:07 by PunkerSXDX »

Stalker

« Reply #21 on: 14 Nov 2002, 09:59:53 »
I finally Got V1.1 Nice work the Special Forces Patches were Buggin Me, I like the SOCOM Better, you should release other Night Stalker Pilots, with Pistol holdsters, and Different Right Arm Patches like the 1st Cav. guys, but just a thought, I have a pic of a Night Stalker's Beret Flash, if you're Interested, it's right here, in case you want to make a night Stalker with a Standard BDU  :)
Yeah yeah. Night Stalkers, Night Stalkers :) :) :) :)

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #22 on: 15 Nov 2002, 13:13:13 »
Just tried the M/AH-6's out ...

Nuff said... :D
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Vyper

« Reply #23 on: 18 Nov 2002, 22:39:59 »
Can't say much but

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW droppingly nice....good job guys!

Vyper

Tigershark

« Reply #24 on: 19 Nov 2002, 08:53:13 »
Thanks Noon/Vyper.....they better be...we took long enough to get em finished  ;)

Stalker

« Reply #25 on: 19 Nov 2002, 10:07:26 »
With the Teacup's tool released we can now make new anims !! So make an anim for a co-pilot\gunner in MH6

Chomps

« Reply #26 on: 22 Nov 2002, 05:15:04 »
With the Teacup's tool released we can now make new anims !! So make an anim for a co-pilot\gunner in MH6

Yeah, also the guys sitting on the seating planks.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #27 on: 22 Nov 2002, 05:39:29 »
Hows about a Pink Pollo Pony with a silver Saddle!  ::) I'm sure the new Tea Cup thing will take time, and the BAS guys are always sayin' they won't make new Anims

Vixer

« Reply #28 on: 22 Nov 2002, 07:58:02 »
who said we wont make new anims?

maybe we will make one on the MH60 for the gunner so it hangs to the minigun instead of the old proxy  ;)

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #29 on: 22 Nov 2002, 12:27:01 »
well, hopefully we will make new anims, it all depends on whether any of the BAS members has access to Maya........