Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [MP/Co-op] Afghan Village Raid Co-12 - updated  (Read 4275 times)

Offline zonker3210

• Members
[MP/Co-op] Afghan Village Raid Co-12 - updated
« on: 22 Jun 2009, 19:55:28 »
Mission: Afghan Village Raid Co-12
Version needed: Tested only in ArmA 1.16 but am not aware of issues with ArmA 1.08+
Type: MP Coop
Teamswitch: No
Island: Afghan Village
Addons:

Mission by: zonker
Version: 1.5
Known bug(s): End briefing text doesn't appear to wrap correctly...for some reason, it scrolls off the screen instead of wrapping to the next line.

------------------------------------------------------
Description:
Despite our best efforts, attacks by anti-coalition forces (ACF) are increasing in both frequency and sophistication. Headquarters recently received credible information confirming our suspicions that military advisors from a neighboring state are providing support to the ACF. Intel has identified a probable location for one of the advisory teams.

Today's mission consists of the following objectives:
- Eliminate all enemy patrols in the area just west of the insertion zone.
- Destroy the fuel station.
- Capture at least one member of enemy command team.
- Proceed to the extraction zone.
- (OPTIONAL) Eliminate all enemy forces around the compound to the northwest.

The assault will consist of two special forces teams with limited air support. Also, vehicles have been pre-positioned at the insertion zone.

While it's technically possible to play this one by yourself, it's not designed for solo play. Respawns are enabled at a base location. As you progress through the objectives, the base moves up to the next pre-defined area.

I've already had quite a bit of testing performed on the mission but would appreciate additional feedback. I will be checking back here every few days to reply to feedback and address any questions or concerns.

Special thanks to the 25th ID Realism squad (www.25thid.net) for their assistance with beta testing and their helpful feedback.

Thanks!

*** Update: version 1.5 release***
This version includes the following changes:
  • corrected BLUFOR group names (to address BLUFOR respawn issue)
  • tweaked the number of OPFOR AI (to reduce lag)
  • Moved 2-Story Command Post building
  • corrected logic for mission end trigger (air support planes may not fire extraction trigger code)

Special thanks to CrazyAce for in-depth testing and reviewing of the 1.3 release. As with the last release, I would appreciate additional feedback. I will be checking back here every few days to reply to feedback and address any questions or concerns. Thank you!
- z
« Last Edit: 27 Jun 2009, 02:45:46 by zonker3210 »