Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Grenade Throwing  (Read 1937 times)

Offline trooper543

• Members
Grenade Throwing
« on: 04 Jun 2009, 17:39:47 »
Hi All

First Off apolgies if this is posted in the wrong place. Please move it if it is.

I was wondering if anyone that has arma2 has been able to work out if BIS has implemented different methods of throwing the grenade. The reason for me asking this is that somewhere on You Tube i saw an Arma 2 CQB MOUT vid where the grenade was thrown differently

Many thanks in advance

Offline Spooner

• Members
  • Mostly useless
    • Community Base Addons
Re: Grenade Throwing
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jun 2009, 22:19:39 »
Haven't noticed a way to do this; still can't make them go anywhere near where I want them to. They have added more coloured smoke grenades and made grenades for both sides timed now though  (Russian one in A1 is impact-fused). Oh, and added rocks for unruly civilians to throw at you, which don't even have a blast radius, so they are even harder to hit with then explosive grenades ::)
[Arma 2] CBA: Community Base Addons
[Arma 1] SPON Core (including links to my other scripts)

Offline trooper543

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Jun 2009, 02:45:40 »
@ Spooner

Many thanks for the response, I gues we can close this thread, maybe that vid just had one BIS "secret promo" animations. it the one where they doe the cqb (Promo Vid)

Mate you had me in stitches regarding the civilians throwing rocks.........

Again many thanks for the response

Offline Rommel92

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 07 Jun 2009, 14:49:45 »
...maybe that vid just had one BIS "secret promo" animations. it the one where they doe the cqb (Promo Vid)...

It is merely an animation for the campaign. Play it and you'll find out.  :good:

#EDIT: Don't quote the entire previous post you're replying to..   h-
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2009, 00:27:42 by Rommel92 »