Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: how to script a progress bar of npc's visible to player  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Lollypop

• Members
  • Noob Alert
Hello

Im kinda new here....but from OFP days i remember this site was best for difficulties that i had :P

So, the problem is....Opfor has an informer, they are interrogating him...you must kill or save him before he spits out the info

the progress bar would resemble the guys threshold before he breaks and gives info.

Mind you i have very little scripting knowledge (only putting stuff from other ppl together and making it work) and am looking for a complete solution /beg

tnx in advance
« Last Edit: 21 May 2009, 11:33:52 by Lollypop »

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: how to script a progress bar of npc's visible to player
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2009, 14:01:06 »
Hey there, and welcome to OFPEC!

Hoz has made just the thing for you: Hoz Graph. It should contain an example mission + instructions on how to use it. It should, more or less, do exactly what you want! If you need more help with it, do ask in this thread.

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline Lollypop

• Members
  • Noob Alert
Re: how to script a progress bar of npc's visible to player
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2009, 17:22:40 »
hai

tnx for the fast reply...i must say its spot on :)

hopefully ill still remember how to make variables from ofp to make things trigger the 2 or 3 different endings accordingly to how the player success.

if i wont be able ill just make the download data from this a primary goal.....though i think i had a pretty good idea with the tortured guy. :P