Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: B2 Bomber coming soon.......  (Read 2991 times)

Offline Electroself

• Members
B2 Bomber coming soon.......
« on: 17 May 2009, 11:55:37 »
I really need the most complete tutorial guide for O2.

BrsSeb's tutorials are good but dont think I get them as much as I think i do.

Can anyone help with compiling a step by step guide? I mean, just main pointers. So then, I can research those myself.
« Last Edit: 17 May 2009, 12:41:42 by Electroself »

Offline modEmMaik

• Members
Re: B2 Bomber coming soon.......
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2009, 18:46:38 »
I have never discovered a "complete" tutorial. Most alternative tuts focus on specific details.

Most "tricks" were discovered by analysing BI's sample models and other community addons. In you case, I would try to contact SerapH]X[Lt or the usecforce team when running into troubles, because the closest addon is the F117.

Offline Electroself

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2009, 22:19:08 »
Ok so there isn't a complete tutorial, which I knew would be quite rare as it would have been announced.

I shall percivere and hopefully complete something! Due to responsibilities of being a good fiance and good dad, i can only get about an hour a day on it! damn! lol

Offline Gnat

• Addons Depot
  • I Bite!
    • Gnats
« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2009, 12:01:13 »
Due to responsibilities of being a good fiance and good dad, i can only get about an hour a day on it! damn! lol

Yep, join the club ! ;)
Best of luck, come back and ask specific questions when the time comes.

Offline Electroself

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2009, 08:49:19 »
 :weeping: For god sake! its doing my head in....

I need some kind of inspiration. I just keep looking at the B2 in Oxygen and just staring blankly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I do have a question....a little one...  :D

If I have a cockpit that is multiple objects, can i merge then into one?

Offline Gnat

• Addons Depot
  • I Bite!
    • Gnats
« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2009, 13:39:57 »
Not sure I understand. But likely yes
If you open 1 object in O2, Copy, close it.
Open another object in O2, paste. Bingo, merged.

Or simply use the "Merge" load functions.

1 trick to do before you "copy". Name EVERYTHING you are about to copy to something like "copy1"
That way if you want to move ONLY what you pasted or want to delete what you pasted, you just select the "copy1".

Offline Electroself

• Members
« Reply #6 on: 24 May 2009, 15:50:00 »
No, sorry its my fault for not explaining but im not at home now so cannot fully explain.

So on the right side of O2 you have three boxes. one with 0.00 which i believe is geometry etc. now there is also one, which in some models has predni things in. Czech for left, right etc.

My cockpit is about 7 of those. not one single one. i will post some pictures of what i mean when i get back home from this 'one day only' british summer!

Offline Gnat

• Addons Depot
  • I Bite!
    • Gnats
« Reply #7 on: 25 May 2009, 13:10:20 »
The cockpit lod you change from a number to something like "View - Cargo" (double click on the number, select something else)
If you go for View-Cargo, its the view everyone on-board see's. Seeing its a bomber "everyone" is likely inside the same area, so its ok.