This version is for Armed Assault only. An ARMA2 version can be found here.
Here is a script that dumps the complete configuration tree (CfgAmmo, CfgVehicles, etc) to Window's debug output. I wrote it after reading this thread on dev-heaven
- Requires ArmAlib and DebugView.
- Generates a full dump of the configuration currently used by the game.
2009-04-03: dumpConfigTree.sqf 0.92
- added missing instruction to the REAME (noticed by kju)
2009-03-09: dumpConfigTree.sqf 0.92
- fixed the wrong brackets for subarrays (reported by kju)
2009-03-05: dumpConfigTree.sqf 0.91
- fixed the wrong/missing brackets for arrays (reported by kju)
2009-03-04: dumpConfigTree.sqf 0.9
- initial release
- Some numbers are written in scientific notation, e.g. 1e+020 (reported by kju).
- The resulting dump has to be post-processed, i.e. DebugView's additional output has be removed.