Welcome, Guest Thursday 24th April 2014, 04:15:28
   Home   Help Search Login Register  

OFPEC Forum

Author Topic: Best Editorupdate  (Read 435 times)
Serc

« on: 07 Feb 2009, 18:41:48 »

Hi,

i have bit of a dilemma. Does anyone know a good Editorupdate, unlocking all the objects in arma?

Editorupdate102 is unsigned and Mapfact EU requires Mapfact Misc and thats already two downloads.

Any ideas?
hoz
OFPEC Site
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: 07 Feb 2009, 18:57:35 »

You didn't specify which game so I will assume arma.

I think that SickBoys editor update is the best, because it works in such a way that you don't require the addon to play the mission. In my eyes this is the best type of addon. Smiley

Xbox Rocks
Serc

« Reply #2 on: 07 Feb 2009, 19:02:42 »

ArmA is correct. I keep forgetting this forum is for both.

SickBoys EU sounds good. Are the objects still placed, even if you don't have the addon?
Wolfrug
Addons Depot
Administrator

Official OFPEC Old Timer

« Reply #3 on: 07 Feb 2009, 19:48:51 »

Yes, it just "unlocks" certain already existing objects (such as all the houses) : since they already exist (models and all), it's just a matter of making them visible in the editor. Sickboy's EU adds two sections in the Empty/Objects section: #Buildings and #Ruins (I think). Those are the main objects that can be added through it: note that all the houses will now no longer be named "House" (as in 1, move to that, house, at 5 o'clock), but rather whatever it happens to be in czech. But that's a very minor aesthetic difference Smiley

Much recommended!

Wolfrug out.

"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"
Serc

« Reply #4 on: 07 Feb 2009, 19:54:15 »

Alright then. Guess i'll use Sickboys editorupdate.

Thanks a lot guys!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topicPrint  

Jump to: