Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [MP COOP 1-8] Release Karl  (Read 12241 times)

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
Re: [MP COOP 1-8] Release Karl
« Reply #45 on: 21 Nov 2008, 17:08:34 »
This one was tested yesterday, version 12, and Karl kind of got away. Ordered him to join group, but he didn't join our group...
Called for extraction, the heli did a touch'n go....1/10 th of a second. We didn't make it inside he heli.

You need to be close to Karl to release him. Once he is released he will become part of your, you should see this if your the leader. Its your job to keep him safe, each time you respawn you may need to give him a new order as the old order is sometimes lost. Mark sure you arm him as well and what we did was simplly sent Karl to a safe spot on the map and then told him to stop. When we were done in parisio and cleared the next objective, we he had him walk up to our location. Same thing applies to captives.

We had the same issues with the helo touch n' go. 1 in 5 times it would work, I suspect if karl is dead the helo won't stay around. Luckily fleepee added the secondary extraction point.
Xbox Rocks

Offline [NOCS]Bixio

• Members
    • NOCS CLAN ITALIA
Re: (Review Completed) [MP COOP 1-8] Release Karl
« Reply #46 on: 06 Dec 2008, 11:55:18 »
Hi all, sorry but after free Karl or 2 prisoners no one i see under my comand , is impossible end mission if Karl no dead!!
P.S:Sorry 4 my english!!!
Bye Bixio.

Offline fleepee

• Members
  • Enter the Matrix!
« Reply #47 on: 06 Dec 2008, 13:22:03 »
 :dunno: don't understand why... It works allright on public servers... did you play it on a dedi? were you the team leader?

Offline [NOCS]Bixio

• Members
    • NOCS CLAN ITALIA
« Reply #48 on: 07 Dec 2008, 07:39:13 »
Yes, we have played this mission on our server (IP:213.92.118.144:2302) and I was the team leader! 
« Last Edit: 11 Dec 2008, 16:40:05 by bedges »