Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Best Wishes from a Stranger  (Read 1745 times)

Offline RichUK

• OFPEC Patron
  • Have fun!
Best Wishes from a Stranger
« on: 09 Sep 2008, 14:13:48 »

I thought I would just leave my best wishes to all of the staff and users of OFPEC and congratulate them on the great job they have been doing with the site. 

I am currently in England on a visit from California, where I live just north of San Diego.  I am actually enjoying the rain (!), it gets boring where I live with yet another sunny day and it goes weeks without raining.  I am currently in Christchurch, near Bournemouth, after spending a week with some friends in Cornwall, but am travelling to Italy for the F1 Italian GP this weekend before coming back via Paris or Amsterdam (haven't made my mind up yet).  Of course I flew over here via Zoom Airlines, so my return ticket was useless - I am now flying back via Virgin Atlantic on 23 September.

Again, very best wishes to all.  The site is fantastic!

Richard

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
Re: Best Wishes from a Stranger
« Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2008, 20:42:25 »
Good to hear from ya Rich! Hope you have a great holiday.
Xbox Rocks

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2008, 00:21:00 »
I am actually enjoying the rain (!), it gets boring where I live with yet another sunny day and it goes weeks without raining.
yep your from Cali , sounds like you planed the vacation by the weather. dont bring the weather back with ya! unless you have plans for putting out a fire and then having a mud slide
 the GP? wow  :clap:
Paris or Amsterdam? depends on if you like to see old buildings sober or stoned   :P
have a good one, dont take any wooden nickels schuler
Semper Fi

Offline Kendo J

• Members
  • Britain Has more varieties of cheese than France
« Reply #3 on: 18 Sep 2008, 12:59:23 »
If you like rain you should visit Scotland... So much rain my tomatoes got blight.... I had to rescue my potatoes before they got it too!!! BASTARD!!!! wettest summer on record!!!! at least the runner beans like it!

Just wanted to complain about the weather cos thats what we do here!!!

Kind Regards
From a vegetable growing, pacifist, OFP/military enthusiast, walking irony.
Kendo

p.s. I would say visit the art galleries sober or stoned!
personally... stoned...
the buildings in Amsterdam are not that old if I remember correctly... something to do with William of Orange and his love of brick buildings... ??? maybe i am wrong???

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #4 on: 18 Sep 2008, 14:24:38 »
Probably because questions about the game are specifically discouraged in here Kendo J.    :P

Anyway, nice to hear from you once in a while Richie.   :yes:

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.