Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Falklands Mod Progress  (Read 83071 times)

Offline KevBaz

• Members
Falklands Mod Progress
« on: 31 Oct 2002, 23:44:56 »
We have started on the new Royal Marine models, still loads left to do, and also the Mortar is ingame and working lovley :D
More pics at www.flashpoint1982.co.uk

« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2002, 01:51:09 by KevBaz »

Faculty

Re:Falkalnds Marine model and mortar update
« Reply #1 on: 01 Nov 2002, 01:22:54 »
They look sorted good job look forward to having a go at that dude looks cool with hood too.

nolips71

« Reply #2 on: 08 Nov 2002, 18:22:10 »
nice but, err that beret is kinda shocking. who made it? im sure no royal marine would be able to walk 5 yards with that on his head without an officer saying something

Offline Gastovski

• Members
  • #loop; Gastovski setdammage 0; ~0.01; goto "loop";
    • Falklands Mod
« Reply #3 on: 08 Nov 2002, 21:03:06 »
Well nolips, you need to stop this... You know that the beret was made by Kev!!! Please will you stop demoralising him and scorning his work. He is a lot of a better moddeler than you will ever be, and is a lot nicer person...

>:(

nolips71

« Reply #4 on: 08 Nov 2002, 21:37:12 »
errr what ever you say gas, all he can make are guns and hats so stop talking out of your arse

Ash

« Reply #5 on: 08 Nov 2002, 21:45:14 »
Nolips.. You really need to do what your names says to be honest.. You were banned from ofpec once, you have already been thrown out of the Falklands Mod for your big mouth.

Please stop critising people's work until you have released something from yourself, instead of silly blue flying blobs.

Offline Gastovski

• Members
  • #loop; Gastovski setdammage 0; ~0.01; goto "loop";
    • Falklands Mod
« Reply #6 on: 08 Nov 2002, 21:45:19 »
You are the one talking out of your arse. All you did whilst in the Falklands MOD was to make a blue blob, which was supposed to be a sea king chopper. Then whet did you do to make things worse? Update the picture, and say that you had updated the model, except all you did was change the colour scheme... The poly counts show it all... Ask anyone... Is over 5000 vertices ok for the most least detailed mode?

Then we had the other incedents which got you banned from here, and cgucked out of the MOD. Quite frankly, you are the one talking out of you fucking arse... MATE!!!
« Last Edit: 08 Nov 2002, 21:48:20 by Gastovski »

Vyper

« Reply #7 on: 08 Nov 2002, 22:18:00 »
Hey guys, calm down here.....

As to the model, i like the collar a lot, its a very nice touch! Gives it more character instead of the image of a soldier we all have, you know, like a soldier 'should' be.....ok that made no sense but i like it!

have you got the mortar firing in Arcs that are realistic? If so will this be released as a seperate addon to the MOD like the A-4's, M79 etc...

Cheers

Vyper

Skaven

« Reply #8 on: 08 Nov 2002, 22:27:55 »
Nolips, please don't get yourself in trouble again, there is no reason for this kind of posts, if you don't like something and don't have any constructive comments, than please don't coment  :-\

nolips71

« Reply #9 on: 08 Nov 2002, 23:06:40 »
and i notice you dont mention gas for the swearing, stop being bias

nolips71

« Reply #10 on: 08 Nov 2002, 23:15:06 »
You are the one talking out of your arse. All you did whilst in the Falklands MOD was to make a blue blob, which was supposed to be a sea king chopper. Then whet did you do to make things worse? Update the picture, and say that you had updated the model, except all you did was change the colour scheme... The poly counts show it all... Ask anyone... Is over 5000 vertices ok for the most least detailed mode?

Then we had the other incedents which got you banned from here, and cgucked out of the MOD. Quite frankly, you are the one talking out of you fucking arse... MATE!!!

errr, get your facts right, i made a learjet, blowpipe, mirage 3, m5 dagger and part of the seaking and i suggest you look near the cockpit on the latest pic you saw 2 the 1 before it

Offline KevBaz

• Members
« Reply #11 on: 08 Nov 2002, 23:18:52 »
And i guess this is how a proper beret should look????????

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
« Reply #12 on: 08 Nov 2002, 23:19:07 »
errr, get your facts right, i made a learjet, blowpipe, mirage 3, m5 dagger and part of the seaking and i suggest you look near the cockpit on the latest pic you saw 2 the 1 before it

And you got Banned from the OFPEC Forums.

Goodbye!

:D
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

Scorpio

« Reply #13 on: 08 Nov 2002, 23:32:19 »
one word.....lol. :)

Vyper

« Reply #14 on: 08 Nov 2002, 23:47:14 »
Whys everybody get all nasty? All you need is love, food, water, space to live, warm clothes, shelter, sexual organs (if you wish to pro-create) and some skills.....DA DA da-da-da all you need is love, food water........etc etc

Everybody needs some prozak

Vyper

P.S. Can we get back to the model now?