Welcome, Guest Wednesday 16th April 2014, 08:15:06
   Home   Help Search Login Register  

OFPEC Forum

Author Topic: Where can I ask questions about gameplay?  (Read 375 times)
Peter_Bullet

"The evil that men do lives on and on"

« on: 09 Sep 2008, 20:34:13 »

I have a question about ArmA gameplay.

I just don't see a place on the forum where to post it... There are fields for addons, missions, mods, but not for gameplay. So where should I ask? I wouldn't want to register on another forum for this..

Here's the question anyway, I'm terribly sorry :/
In ArmA Bis removed the crosshair from tanks and helicopters. I can no longer issue targets to my gunner conveniently (well, not nearly as conveniently as in OFP). That's why there's no sense in playing vehicles anymore. Is there a solution for this?? (Apart from tapping TAB-key)
Gcfungus

« Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2008, 22:35:00 »

These forums aren't really for gameplay issues, it's an editing site. It's for problems/questions with editing (including modding). The only gameplay issues that we normally deal with is those that affect the editing. We can't do anything to change the gameplay, sorry.
 Smiley

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
~George Patton
Wolfrug
Addons Depot
Administrator

Official OFPEC Old Timer

« Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2008, 09:06:44 »

Quite so.

The best place to go with gameplay issues is the official BI Forums over at: Linky. They've got all the sections you need to discuss the actual gameplay.

Do ask all editing-related questions here though! And good call not to just start posting someplace randomly but asking here instead. Smiley

Wolfrug out.

"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topicPrint  

Jump to: