Missions Depot > ArmA - Reviewed Missions

(Review completed) [SP/AD] Evil's Last Will (v.1.5)

(1/26) > >>

Undeceived:
Download Evil's Last Will for
Arma 3

here.

Read the review here:
http://www.ofpec.com/missions_depot/index.php?action=details&id=197

Title: Evil's Last Will
Mission Version: 1.5
Author: Undeceived
Gametype: SP
Required Game / Patch: Armed Assault 1.14 or higher
Role of the player: Markus Berger, a soldier of the SKK (a special group of the German army).

Description: Eliminate a target person and witness how murder and hatred only stoke more fear and death in this land - when evil fulfills its last will...

Trailer:
A little video / slideshow about the mission.

Click here to download (high resolution - 26,7 MB).

Click here for the Youtube-Version.

Features:
- Full voice acting (German)
- English and German subtitles
- Weapon switching (you can carry two main weapons) and a lot of other great scripts
- Cutscenes
- Custom music
- Long length
- Enthralling story
- Addons to accentuate the story

Story:
To Markus Berger, Sergeant First Class, Marksman, Spezielle-Kräfte-Kompanie (SKK):

You know that Sahrani, an island located in the pacific ocean, has been at war for one month and a half by now. The renegade Russian Major General Anatolj Mislajew already controles wide pieces of North-Sahrani.

Your task is to eliminate Colonel Valesh Wissarijan.
Colonel Wissarijan is accused to be responsible for numerous practices against the civil population, which reach from exploitation to murder.
He is also an important strategist of Major General A. Mislajew.

The overall situation is critical, Gentlemen. The civil population is getting exploited and is treated badly by the enemy forces.

Required Addons:
-> "BW Flecktarn & Tropentarn" by Bionic (Version: 1.04)
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=463

-> "Chechenya War Mod" by Chechnya War Mod Team (Version: 1.0)
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3182
Important note: The addon CWM_UI.pbo caused an ArmA crash for me, so if it happens to you, just remove it from the addons folder. It is not needed by the mission anyway.

-> "Russian Federation Units" by Skaven, Shadow NX and Cameron McDonald (Version: 2.00)
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1712

-> "Freedom Fighters" by agamoth (Version: 1.0 beta)
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2888

-> Editor Upgrade (contained in the mission package)

Notes:
- This is a complex mission. I experienced scripting problems (among others) while playing it with ACE mod... :( Regarding mods I think the less the better for the performance and the playability of the mission.
- The SKK is a fictitious special force of the German army. I did not want the player to be a soldier of the KSK, becaues the KSK has a very different combat mode than given in this mission.
- Please give this mission a chance, despite the amount of required addons.
- At the moment, the Freedom Fighters unfortunately still are in beta status. This means that the following details are not working on them:
      -> Facial expression
      -> Lip movements
      -> Blood textures
Unfortunately it seems that the authors of the freedom fighters abandoned the work on them so I don't think there will be a new version... But still I don't want to replace them completely by another addon because they fit perfectly in the story I developed and symply because they are still the best in their style.
- Make sure you read the Readme!

Version history:
Version 1.0
The download was removed due to some strange bugs and sudden showstoppers... Of course they never appeared when the mission was still unreleased, so I'm pretty f***** up...
I'll work on it and put it in here A.S.A.P.! Sorry, if you tested it and experienced these bugs.
I eliminated some serious bugs now and it should run from the beginning until the end. Here's the file again. Thank you for trying it out...

Version 1.01
Objects that required Queens Gambit were removed. Some bugs were fixed.

Version 1.11
Some major and many minor bugs were fixed. Click here for details (contains spoilers!)

Version 1.2
Many many bugs were removed and some parts were optimized. Please read the details, thanks. (contains spoilers)

Version 1.25
Bedges' cool "shaky cam" script was added and bugs were eliminated. Other parts were optimized.

Version 1.3
More bug fixes, new cutscenes, new custom music, new recorded voices, new objectives and a cheat console by Wolfrug for better beta testing. ;)

Version 1.4
More bug fixes, little optimizations. Coming to an end of the beta testing phase...

Version 1.5
Some bug fixes and optimizations and it seems that the end of the beta phase has been reached. :blink:

Download:
DOWNLOAD - "Evil's Last Will (v.1.5)"
(34,7 MB)

Thanks for beta testing and great help:
Cheetah, Wolfrug, Zipper5, bert, mathias_eichinger, johnnyboy, Tyger, Sponbo, NightJay0044, savedbygrace, schuler.
Thank you very much, guys!

Cheetah:
Looking good, will take a while to download the addons but expect a beta report  :good:

Undeceived:
Cool, Cheetah! :)
Thank you!!

Wolfrug:
Sorry for being so slow - the addon list IS rather extensive, but I think I have most of those already, and it'll be great to see Agamoth's freedom fighters in action!  :good: I'll get back to you when I've given her a spin.

Edit: Nevermind. Missing addons: dbe_hilux1 (I think) and porto. :) Looks like you set this on Porto/using Queen's Gambit without telling anyone. Aw well...sounded like a fun mission anyway!

Wolfrug out.

Undeceived:
Hmmm... :(

The mission was done completely without QG, Wolfrug. At least I never started editing with it running.
Yes, I saw the addons you mentioned in the mission.sqm. But (please do not stone me to death :) ) I thought that since 1.14 these addons would be contained in Vanilla ArmA... :) Sorry, mate!!
Well, I guess that the unwanted addons are in the ArmA/addons folder then, I will eliminate them once for all when I arrive home (I'm at my girlfriend's right now), please hang on.

Sorry again!!
Undeceived

edit: But I'm asking myself how these addons got into the ArmA/addons folder... Maybe it really was a patch installation procedure that threw them in there (I always use mod folders at least)?
Does anyone know more about this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version