Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [SP/QG] Greyhound [Review Complete]  (Read 7883 times)

Offline CH

• Members
Re: [SP/QG] Greyhound [Review On Hold]
« Reply #15 on: 19 Mar 2010, 00:09:00 »
The command is already placed before the camera is created, so it is strange that the flash shows what the camera sees. Another strange thing is that there is no flash in the first in-mission cut scene, where I use the same code.

I've tried putting the code in the init field of the player, but unfortunately the result got even worse. If you do that, you first get a flash of the player, then a flash from the camera and then finally, the screen turns black.

I thought the idea to use “Black In" was really clever, and it was also the only thing I haven't tried before. Unfortunately it didn't remove the problem. It's really hard to be sure, but it is possible that it made the flash quicker. Once again I've got the best result by putting the code in the initIntro-file.

Offline CH

• Members
« Reply #16 on: 22 May 2010, 23:44:24 »
I was just thinking that it might be a good idea to clarify my plans for this mission. I'm not planning to make any major changes. As long as the blurry view is gone (and I think/hope it is) I think it's ready for a review. Should I replace the “Review On Hold" with “Please Review"?

PS I have all the time in the world. I just wanted to make sure that there haven't been any misunderstandings.
« Last Edit: 30 May 2010, 01:16:58 by CH »

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #17 on: 24 May 2010, 02:45:54 »
No sorry, your mission is next in line for review. I am currently doing one that was here before yours. I haven't forgotten it.