Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Su30MK  (Read 2145 times)

Offline DeanosBeano

• Addons Depot Staff
  • SirDeanosbeano bstowed on me by sui ;)
    • Fraghaus
Su30MK
« on: 09 May 2008, 18:00:00 »
Hi all,
 I have a very busy work schedule ahead and i cannot spend any time on arma for at least 6 weeks or more , with this in mind i am taking a gamble by asking if people would please give this very early wip a run out and pls report here any suggestions.

there are many errors at the moment in the rpt and i am aware of them and will fix .
 i would like to hear especially how it works on dedi server and flight model most of all.

shadows are temp to avoid mass rpt
 there are no death anim or textures .

i am aware that i will get some very bad reports and the reason i have asked here for beta reports is because i find it a more reliable /mature audience.

Please no "its crap" etc try and be precise and i will fix them all eventually.

press left shift for afterburner

thanks to mando for cleaning up my flybysound and making sqf and anyone else thats contributed so far .

Please do not post this link in any other site or host and if possible keep knowledge to a minimum so i can filter out silly remarks

thanks in advance  DeanosBeano

P.s its a jet and get very noisy so i suggest you fly internally ;)

mission included requires editor update 1.02  i believe, if you dont want to dl just remove requirement from.sqm

all credit to the model goes to scars and again thanks to him for granting me permission .
 i have no time for a read me  but pls respect usual rules and regs.

I appologise for tag ,this is because i didnt want to tag it DBO_air at the moment as it will report there and its tidy so far. if it needs to be removed because of this violation i understand.pls can a mod pm or write here and i shall remove no problem..

DB

EDIT
 I am guessing from 52 reads ,somepeople have downloaded , feedback appreciated cheers ,i will pm people who have supplied me with with feedback here with any fixes i have made so they can continue to recieve latest alpha/beta versions thanks

DB

« Last Edit: 16 May 2008, 18:29:14 by DEANO »
I love ofp

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: Su30MK
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2008, 02:37:25 »
Did you ever actually provide a link as well, by the way?  ??? Just asking. :) I know this thread is old, but...I don't seem to remember there ever being a link. Oh, and views != downloads.

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2008, 08:38:04 »
I believe he had and link there, but after a while he removed it (after the last edit).
Which I find a bit peculiar...  :scratch:
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Offline DeanosBeano

• Addons Depot Staff
  • SirDeanosbeano bstowed on me by sui ;)
    • Fraghaus
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jun 2008, 18:32:21 »
Hi
"Did you ever actually provide a link as well, by the way?"
 yes there was a yousendit link, it expired so i deleted and
 was getting enough feedback that ineeded ,so job was done in that respect .

"Which I find a bit peculiar"

Nothing peculiar about not wanting feedback on a version that was by the time i deleted the link ,outdated ;)

this project is on hold and rest assured i shall re beta stage 2 when i am back on it

thanks to all who pm me here and in msn for feedback .

Wanted DEDICATED server owners
 Lookout for my first destructible /strategic building beta this weekend  at the ofpec Beta testing thread
 I need some feedback on desync and stability in one of my first ever release of a destructible building ,( slightly more advanced than the ones me and linker released on his island)
I love ofp