First of all: Thanks for the mission!! It definitely is one of the greatest missions, I played with ArmA!
Unfortunately I was not able to complete it... Read "Mission" for the cause.Package:
- No picture in it, but I never gave much about some odd screenshots in the download. Overview:
- It's pretty cool, the citation lets you expect something terrible to happen in this mission...Intro:
- Well, I would say, a little bit too much bombing. What a MESS!!!
It's ok that they have a pact with Moscow, but... lolBriefing:
- Good briefing! "Postal service yes / no"
- But I noticed a typo at the enemy forces section. The part with the coma.
- Another typo at the objective, where the engineer has to put the satchels ("If engineer dies. Get to the").Mission:
- I loved the first part of it! I didn't fly chopper so much as far, so it was great for me!
- I loved the dialogs!! Especially the slang of the SF soldiers. Good work!
- At the dialog with the SF at the deserted camp there is a sentence that is lower than the others (volume). Not important, I just noticed it.
- Then, as already written here in the beta section, the SF team already is attacked before they reach their position... After 0-0-8 there does not come the promised "Boom", but after some minutes the unit is KIA. Maybe it is possible to make them take a better route for them not be detected too early, or something like that?
- The main force of the base really wasn't there anymore, when I approached the base, they seem to be have killed by the SF team. But, as said, already before the signal 0-0-8.
- HQ tried to contact the Zebra group (SF) a very long time after their last call (I think it was about 6-10 minutes). Shouldn't this happen right after the last call of the last SF unit?
- Ok, now comes the cause, why I couldn't finish or continue the mission. I set up the ambush at Eponia and the tanks came and after hearing that the air support would help, firstly I destroyed both Shilkas. So then the Cobra and also the BH came and circled over the village, whereas I searched for the remaining units. I guess the BH waited for me to kill all of them. But unfortunately, in the meantime of this, the BH got shot down by MGs or something. Only the cobra remained circling over Eponia (btw.: It ran out of munition and continued circling above -> one tank wasn't destroyed). But this way, with the BH destroyed, the evacuation was impossible. I tried to go to the BH to see if I could do something, maybe repairing it, but it was shot down out of the village so that I died (trigger) whilst trying to get there.
So sad, this went wrong... I whished I could have finished the mission, but it didn't work. But this mission really is a blast, it kept me fixed at the monitor all night long. Now I need some rest... Bye (and sorry for the confusing English [maybe]). See ya.