Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Heli respawn with crew etc using DAC system 2.0  (Read 999 times)

Offline Rolly

• Members
Heli respawn with crew etc using DAC system 2.0
« on: 28 Jan 2008, 21:35:28 »
Hi all... Please help

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or already been asked.. I have the brilliant DAC system 2.0... My question is .. How do you setup heli and crew to respawn after they have been shot down and killed. I can manage to to make it work with tanks and troops etc but i am stuck and wondered if anyone would type the correct script to show me . I have read the read me docs but some of it is a bit pigeon english ( no offence ) and just cannot figure out how to setup a respawn for helis and crew etc .... Thanks for reading...

Cheers Rolly

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
Re: Heli respawn with crew etc using DAC system 2.0
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jan 2008, 21:45:32 »
Excuse my ignorance, but what is DAC system 2.0? If the problem (or the question) is related to that DAC system, then probably this is not going to be the best place to look for an answer  :dunno:

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jan 2008, 16:02:19 »
Hi.

What you want is this thread: MapFact releases DAC 2.0. People have asked stuff there, so chances are your question is already answered/can be asked there. OFPEC is not Mapfact, and DAC isn't an OFPEC-specific "script suite". :) If you want to discuss DAC in OFPEC, I suggest you contact Silola and ask him to post it in our Editing Beta Testing forum, from which it can eventually get accepted as a resource here on OFPEC, as well as be discussed and such.

Regards,
Wolfrug
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline Rolly

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jan 2008, 18:21:59 »
Thanks for reply :D