Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Forum Feature Request  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Captain

• Members
Forum Feature Request
« on: 27 Jan 2008, 02:27:09 »
I did a search of the forums and only came across one thread from 2002 on the same subject but I was hoping it would be possible to implement an 'Ignore specific User' feature into OFPEC? I've never administrated a forum but after about two minutes googling (knowing this forum is SMF 1.1.4) I was hoping THIS mod could be installed. I could however be completely wrong in that it may not, for some reason, be compatible with OFPEC's software. If it is compatible I see no reason not to have said feature as it's down to each user to use it or not.  My reasons for wanting this installed would be of no benefit to be posted here (at least two people could assume why) so I'll simply leave it as a request and hope the admin see fit to implement it.

Pillage aka Captain

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re: Forum Feature Request
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jan 2008, 14:22:42 »
if any member is having problems caused by other members, we need to know the specifics before we do anything. while we're keen to hear requests from members about how to improve the site, when it's something like this we'd rather you contacted us privately.

#locking and taking to PM.
« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2008, 14:59:04 by bedges »