Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Balistic Addon Studios presents the M/AH-6 Littlebird-RELEASED!!!  (Read 22177 times)

Soon2B 2nd LT

I'm having the same problem as tnlvsn.  Any suggestions?

Eviscerator

1. the minigun sound is not that great... sounds like a spraycan to me, no?

a couple of people have said this but the actual M134 isnt that loud, its hard to recreate the actual sound in ofp but it isnt that loud, i cant describe the sound exactly but fromtv documentry's etc it sounds like a very quiet extremely fast whirring, if youve ever played DF:BHD the m134 on there shows that it should be 'around' this type of sound, theirs doesnt seem too accurate to me but its close enough, its definately not a scarily loud gun

Dkraver

Great Job on the LB's
Just one question. Aren't the TOW's supposed to be guided?? Just like on the bradley. Now its only like a bigger FFAR.
Just found out that theres a simalar problem with the hellfire's. they cant be locked to a target so they are also just like a big FFAR rocket
Are these two things something you forgot or is it the way you want???

Cool Hand

Great Job on the LB's
Just one question. Aren't the TOW's supposed to be guided?? Just like on the bradley. Now its only like a bigger FFAR.
Just found out that theres a simalar problem with the hellfire's. they cant be locked to a target so they are also just like a big FFAR rocket
Are these two things something you forgot or is it the way you want???

they both work well for me...

Eviscerator

er...they are guided in the earlier versions...i havent got the release versions yet (downloading now) anyone else have the release version and find the tows/hellfires to be non-guided?

Dkraver

For info i have the 1.85 version download

futurehornetdriver

Both hellfire and tow version guide fine for me..I've been playin with em since I got back from class today..GREAT WORK BAS!!!

Remington

re: a couple of people have said this but the actual M134 isnt that loud, its hard to recreate the actual sound in ofp but it isnt that loud, i cant describe the sound exactly but fromtv documentry's etc it sounds like a very quiet extremely fast whirring, if youve ever played DF:BHD the m134 on there shows that it should be 'around' this type of sound, theirs doesnt seem too accurate to me but its close enough, its definately not a scarily loud gun.

Ummm,  the littlebirds guns are extreamly loud, the ones in DFBHD are not even close to the sound they make.  Miniguns (M134s sound like a pager on vibraition mode going off on a wood table.  But 100x louder.)  I hope the BAS team will fix this in the future, but I know it will be hard to do.

BAS Keep up the good work
RLTW
Remingtion

Eviscerator

from all the times ive seen an M134/GAU-2B in video clips they are not that loud, i wouldnt think a major game like DF:BHD would be too far off the real thing its definately closer to what ive heard, and im sure ofpeditor would hasve told us if it was too wrong

Duff

excellent work guys. the TOW works fine with my ver 1.85. and everything shows up in the editor. the minigun sound i'm gonna have to change out based on my own personal perference. i think i have something in my files that would fit it nicely. i attached the sound i'll be using (35 kb). 2 questions

1. i didn't know the miniguns had tracking ability, is this true? i thought they where a fixed mount.

2. when i'm the gunner in the mh-6 and point the mp5 at the ground to a 45 deg. angle or greater, the chopper takes damage. (this was done with the chopper not airborne) is there a way to fix this. i think it maybe an OFP engine flaw.

Black_Angel

I have a question about the A/h-6 Littlebird gunship, but I don't know if it has already been asked and replied to yet. Anyways, I wanted to ask whether the BAS team has implemented a rotating minigun for the A/h-6? Don't know if that would be possible to do or not, just thought it might add more of a realistic performance of the aircraft during close air-support.

-BA

Dkraver

Nevermind the misile lock thing. Fixed the problem. Bought a new mouse about a week ago and it apparently change the key settings and i didnt notice before i installed the LB's. ;D

Remington

Your right guys, I have no idea what I am talking about.  I mean of course you guys know, you have seen movies, and MPEGs, and a big game like BHD cant possibly be wrong.  
  I mean who am I kidding I never rode in them, called CAS, and there brass has never fallen on top of my head during gun runs...I must have been dreaming.

Remington
RLTW

TnlVsn

seems like they don't work for v1.46
the same talk is going on over att opflashpoint.org
hope they fix it soon, I would really like to get going with these things.

GrimmDraco13

Ummm, yea, they dont work for 1.46, I understand you guys were kinda pressed into releasing them soon. Anyways, hope you guys can fix this minor problem, Im looking foward to playing with them, there one of my fav choppers!