Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Balistic Addon Studios presents the M/AH-6 Littlebird-RELEASED!!!  (Read 22184 times)

Setzer

You guy's did a really great job with the LBs and the pilot.
The only problems I have are:
1)You can't kill the passengers on the MH6
2)The GatlingGun Needs to be louder, so when you fire it, you jump out of your seat and say OH S@#T! :o
Other than that you BAS did a Great Job
Can't wait for your other Choppers.
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2002, 16:38:16 by Setzer »

Nagual

Here's a little mission for using the armed variants of the littlebirds. This was not developed as a full demo mission, it's just a basic scenario to do some MP flying and gunning (8 player coop).

http://216.169.106.21/yb3-33/flash/bas/ArmedLB.zip

TnlVsn

has anyone else got my problem (the choppers wont show up in the editor)? I'm running 1.46...

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
Setzer...re: sideboard passengers not being hit.. damnit, I don't know how this happened, in all beta models I made they were definitely targetable...now I check my models in o2 and the proxies for them have disappeared from the fire geo...I have no idea how that happened :(

This will be fixed in a future update.

SelectThis

Offline KevBaz

• Members
tnlvsn try reading the whole post b4 asking as its mentiond and solved

TnlVsn

a) I read the whole thread
b) It didn't solve my problem (I mentioned that in an earlier post)

so I'm just asking if anyone got any other ideas that could help ascertain what's causing the problem

« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2002, 17:04:09 by TnlVsn »

Monkey Lib Front

I had that problem in 1.85, but after a few minuts meessing with some other addons in the editor BAS spec ops choopers menu suddenly appeared , but hey great choppers.

Setzer

SelectThis: You did a great job anyway :)   I'm sure you can fix it. In the mean time I'll be having fun with those choppers.

Setzer

Marsuitor

I noticed the SOAR pilots carried the US Special Forces patch (The sword with three lightning bolts through). Anyway, aren't they supposed to carry a "Special Forces" tab in addition to the "Airborne" tab if they carry this patch?
Correct me if wrong...

Dkraver

Great Job on the LB's
Just one question. Aren't the TOW's supposed to be guided?? Just like on the bradley. Now its only like a bigger FFAR.

JayHawk

I had that problem in 1.85, but after a few minuts meessing with some other addons in the editor BAS spec ops choopers menu suddenly appeared , but hey great choppers.

Can you explain what you exactly did there?

Got the same problem with 1.46

Cool Hand

GREAT models! others can go home if you have this :) Im really anxious to see all the other planned choppers from you guys!
but I have a few comments to make:

1. the minigun sound is not that great... sounds like a spraycan to me, no?
2. if you stand behind the choppers and look at the tail rotor, its like they have 4 blades, because objects behind the 2 not-visible rotors vanish.
3. why not make the exhaust black/dirty? it should be black inside the pipe from all those exhaust gases.
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2002, 19:54:33 by Cool Hand »

Remington

RE: To pilots patches...and uniforms.  

The patches on the pilots uniforms is the SOCOM patch(Special Operations Command).  The patch is modeled after the 1st Special Service Force patch of WW2.  TF 160 is not part of Special Forces (Green Berets).  Special Forces is its own command and have there own patch (dagger with 3 lighting bolts).  If you are special forces qualified (completed the Q course, then you can wear the special forces tab).  TF 160 pilots do not wear patches when they are on ops, im sure you guys know why or can at least figure it out.  BAS put the patches on the uniforms for the "coolness" effect.  
 BAS, great job and keep up the good work.

RLTW
Remington
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2002, 19:51:17 by Remington »

Blade

I have version 1.46 without Red Hammer or Resistence will it work

robc

Great birds!!  i ve tried playing the mission form ure website except i dont know where to get the "sebremington" addon from?
 ???
Also, when i load up the mission it says cannot find bas_mh6 and bas_soar addons. ive already put the helos in my res/addons folder.

;D ;D