SP or MP COOP up to 20 players.Objetive:
Flee from Sahrani.Mission behaviour:
Attack, retreat, sneak, defend.Languages:
Spanish and English.Map:
dawn and dusk.Weather:
First random, at the end cloudy/foggy.Side:
2 ~ 3 hours depending on the way you decide to flee from Sahrani.Addons required:
- Unlimited but not continuous saves via radio, you need to wait few mins between a save and another.
- Two dificulty levels which affect enemy skill, delays between saves and player's group and ammo boxes weaponry.
- Regroup action to pack the units in the group after some of them die.
- Intro available only in SP mode.MP options:
- 3, 5, 7 or 10 deaths allowed per player, once exceeded by any player the game is lost.
- Two dificulty levels which affect the number and quality of weapons and ammo available for the players as well as enemy skill level.
- Respawn with current equipment near death position for players, playable AI is lost when dead.
- JIP allowed.
- Regroup action for group leader to pack the units in the group after some of them die.
- Mark position action available for any player, its position and name will blink on the map for several seconds.
- Leave leadership action, the leader allows other players to take control of the group.
- Make me leader action available for players, if leader is not a player, or leader allowed change of leadership, this action will give you control of the group.Introduction:
You are the last survivors of the Mataredo battle. With your long range radio equipment destroyed your HQ might pretty well think all of you are dead or captives. You must find a way to contact your HQ and leave Sahrani.
So far your best option is to reach Antigua Island and wait there for rescue choppers, but first of all you must use a long range transmitter, and the only one nearby is inside an armor base.
Changes in v1.06
- Fixed an issue with JIP players spawning at sea.
- Added "leave leadership" action, so a player may allow other players to take control of the group.
- Added a check for JIP players, so if a player has been playing before when he joins again he gets back his last number of deaths left.
- Added more checks to ensure that when a player dies over water, he will not respawn over water.
- Added more details to notes section describing the different actions available.
Changes in v1.04
- Fixed an issue with dedi-servers where the server might keep waiting forever for completion of first objetive.
- "Make me leader" action added for players. In case the leader leaves the game, another player may request to be the group leader.
Changes in v1.031
- Slight changes so some units keep all the time in their assigned positions without moving (for some reason they were moving in 109)
- Enemy specas airborne assault at Trinidad will happen a bit earlier.
- Added two more MH6 to weapon dealers Sahrani base.
Changes in v1.03
- Mission slightly changed to be fully compatible with ArmA 1.09.
- More weapon dealers info and locations provided by the friendly hunter.
- Weapon dealers now have high quality weapons and ammo even in hard dificulty mode.
- Weapon dealers has a field hospital near Las Navas.
- Added fortifications at Base Trinidad as well as ladders so you can now access several roofs.
- Main bunker added North of town at Trinidad, this bunker has also a surveillance camera system and bunker gates control system.
- Arcangel now is placed into the main bunker.
- If Arcangel dies, you will not receive any more radioed status info about Trinidad defenses and enemy attacks directions.
- Enemy now hitches UAZ-MGs to Base Trinidad.
- Better enemy attack synchronization at Trinidad.
- Second airbone assault just in the middle of Base Trinidad.
- Base Santa Barbara will help with reinforcements if Base Trinidad defence level goes too low and only if Arcangel asks for them.
- Killyourself action added to all units, you may order anyone to commit suicide. You will find it handly if some AI gets stuck somewhere.
- Mark Position action available to all units now, including AI.
- JIP players now spawns near group leader and with the correct armament.
Changes in v1.02
- Two dificulty levels in SP: Normal and Hard which affect initial group weapons set, enemy skill level and content of ammo boxes all aroud the mission area.
- Unlimited saves in SP with a delay depending on dificulty level selected.
- Buses to Las Navas now annouce the delay until departure when you board them.
- Added more enemy patrols near base Pesadas.
- Enemy armored column is set to full speed at some points, their reaction might be quite fast now (delay still random inside a range).
- Choppers in Specas bases are now capured UH60s.
- Damaged BMPs at Pesadas base are now captured Strykers TOW and Humvee TOW.
- Some choppers engines might fail randomly in-flight, the faillures are not catastrophic and the engines might recover full power in few seconds, but I would think twice before flying low and slow with them ...
- Added more weapon dealers activity around Las Navas area. And remember, they are not friendly.
- Adjusted evacuation group landings so now these AI tardish pilots should land always.
- Enemy groups attacking base Trinidad now eject as soon as their choppers are over land, expect a fast siege of the BLUFOR base there.
- HQ will radio from which directions enemy is breaking into base Trinidad town.
- Fixed a way to "hack" the long range radio transceptor without entering the correct code.
- Added a small and red close button to the radio transceptor.
- Intro in SP extended a bit.
- Intro low flying Kamovs should not crash with the valley entrance anymore.
Changes in v1.01
- Unlimited saves in SP with a 3 mins minimum delay.
- Overview pic adjusted.
- Added callsigns to evac and player's group (evac and patriarca).
- Changed initial position marker description.
- The tanks might react a bit earlier at the beginning, while their reaction time from pesadas is random between a range.
- Adjusted a bit the landing position of enemy specas reinforcements.
- Added more weapon dealers activity.OFPEC Download