Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: UK Special Forces  (Read 6161 times)

Mr_Shady

Re:UK Special Forces
« Reply #30 on: 04 Nov 2002, 20:38:29 »
A really good mod would be a WW2 SAS campaign, doing raids against the Italian airstrips in Africa, into France and Italy, then the final few ops in Germany... just to have a go of those twin Vickers K guns ;D

OFF-TOPIC

Just for the stubborness factor, not serious, don't ban or kill me please:

Our SF clearly are better though... j/k

andy51

« Reply #31 on: 04 Nov 2002, 21:18:07 »
That would be pretty cool. The SAS MOD are doing that, providing they are actually still around.

*OFF TOPIC*

Our SF clearly are better though... j/k

Just to add fuel to the fire, i read that royal marine training is harder and more strenuous than SEAL training. And RMs arent officially SF.

andy51

« Reply #32 on: 04 Nov 2002, 21:23:26 »
AAGH SAS MOD is dead!!!

NOOOO!!!

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #33 on: 05 Nov 2002, 01:39:28 »
I guess it's kind of difficult to judge how tough one units training is compared to another, if you yourself haven't actually attended or completed either, right?
I'm really getting tired of the insulting manner in which our English brethren insist on using in coversation about us "Yanks". Do you hear this crap coming from us about you, or any of our allies? I mean can't you just grow up a little, pack it in, and leave the insults out of the public forums... or are you compensating for some short coming?
I guess this is going to piss some people off, but I'm just sick of hearing this BS.
And BTW, my last name is Gibbs, and I'm of English backgound. I've lived in Britain, and consider myself an English-American... But I am a loyal American patriot first, and the insults are childish, baseless, and annoying.
Say what you like, it's your right of course, but can't you find some other anti-American hate group, or "If it's not English it's Shite" forum or something?

Go on, fire away....

Bibmi

« Reply #34 on: 05 Nov 2002, 06:26:20 »
Well...I hate to do this, but I issued a warning and it was blatantly ignored so I'm locking the thread.