Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Heli Hitching Script  (Read 6669 times)

Offline Shadow.D. ^BOB^

• Members
Re: Heli Hitching Script
« Reply #30 on: 14 Jun 2008, 03:27:47 »
Well Mandoble, what can i say  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done old chap..
« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2008, 03:40:02 by Shadow.D. ^BOB^ »

Offline ricnunes

• Members
« Reply #31 on: 15 Jun 2008, 17:04:15 »
Hi Mando,

I've been testing the version previous to the last one of your Heli Hitching Script (previous to the one that you posted at Armaholic) and I found a little bug in which sometimes while running the mission in a dedicated server and when droping the cargo/vehicle at higher altitudes the cargo/vehicle instead of falling to the ground it simply stays "floating" in the air. Sometimes after shooting that same vehicle it will fall to the ground, sometimes don't.
But again, this wasn't with your very last version.
So want to ask if you were aware of this bug and if the last version corrects this?

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #32 on: 15 Jun 2008, 21:10:31 »
That problem was mentioned previously and also mentioned here the problem is gone with the current version.

Offline ricnunes

• Members
« Reply #33 on: 15 Jun 2008, 22:28:57 »
Great news!

I have one more question:
I would like to increass the list of vehicles that can be picked up and transported to include the followings:
"Truck", "M113", "HMMWV50", "SkodaBase", "hilux1_civil_1_open", "DATSUN_PK1", "HILUX_PK1"

I know how to do this in the previous versions of your script, but I wasn't able to do this in this latest version of the script (I can only define 2 "types" of vehicles in the script).
So my question is, how can include those vehicle types in this latest version of the script?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #34 on: 15 Jun 2008, 22:56:53 »
BTW, what about taking 5 mins to read the readme and script headers of the current version. All that is supported and explained there  ;)

Offline ricnunes

• Members
« Reply #35 on: 16 Jun 2008, 03:22:13 »
Yes, you're right but I did read the readme and played with the mando_hitch_types array but for some reason I was getting script errors.
After reading your reply, I decided to start again an play with the same values and now everything went OK. Certainly I did something wrong in my previous atempt!

Thanks for the reply  :D