Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: REL: New large mod  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Novusordo

• Members
REL: New large mod
« on: 19 May 2007, 03:33:00 »
this addon pack is for everyone who loves those closed minded types that gang up together in their shared delusion and will beat and batter the nail that
sticks out the most in order to maintain their comfy cacoon of childhood induced programmed norms, acceptables, and reality itself. and who have yet to man up and stop taking the easy way all the time in situations such as avoiding uncomfortable albeit warrented conversation, and not minding about adding to the already stale, passion-less drone-like society by conforming to good old freedom of speech destroyer trojan horse that is political correctness and the all important cencor filter when chatting so as not to possibly offend the mentally unstable who seem to find it their right to take offense left right and centre

and not forgetting those integrity-driven lot who never cease to rely on the higher ups of any given institution to deal with their own petty dislikes and comfort-destroyers and who will use any situation no matter how unfortunate for a third party to get what they want and then rely on the tunnel vision of the higher ups to see through their final blow to whomever they directed it at. these people have yet to find integrity and to pass-through puberty. and special mention to MT4K - the complete opposite of a fantastically underhanded spitfull little lurking runt/human. love em and here's my gift to them all!

22SAS Mod

SAS Skins by GS (seem good guy)

counter revolutionary CT skins/models
mixed desert clothing
mixed woodland
tiger cloths
civi models

scripts & carryable items by Psych (sorry i diden't shhhhhh to maintain everyones comfy ignorance and normality and well done leaving command to such a biased mood swinging thoroughly miserable boderline sadistic middle aged house wife/boy.)

stamina script
12h and 24h ration packs
artillery scripts
british army BOWMAN radio
SAS zodiac inflateable and deflateable dingy boat
british army bergen
tent + tent poles
weapon jam script
enemy corpse documents script
skip time script
toolkit to repair vehicles

22sas soundpack (by me the righteous integrity-driven man who acts the very way as above)

nearly all weapon sounds replaced. expect another version to polish up the opfor weapons soon.

DOWNLOAD 22 SAS MOD

download part 1 (everything but the sounds)

download part 2 (just my soundpack)

#links removed - bedges

« Last Edit: 19 May 2007, 16:42:17 by bedges »

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re: REL: New large mod
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2007, 16:43:00 »
uh... huh.

#locked.