Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Making a scary as MP mission  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Chrispy

• Members
  • You never saw me! ;)
    • Delta Zero
Making a scary as MP mission
« on: 28 Mar 2007, 09:48:58 »
Okay, I'm working on an MP mission for OFP called Raining Blood, and basically it takes place in the dark of the morning (about 3am) and it's in the pouring rain. I want it to be as scary and as suspenseful as possible. I was wondering whether it is possible to add a script in that adds more lightning, thunder, etc.

The map is also, a Sector Control map, and I've got 4 groups on West and East. The main group is the one that you can choose what soldier you can play in in that group, while the other three groups are AI battling it out. I want both a scary mission, but with a lot of people. Just tell me if you don't think it's right.

Anything to help make the mission scarier and have a more ''rainier'' feel would be great.

Now you're probably asking ''Can I have a look at what you've done?'' (Can I see your mission?) But I can't really be bothered to attach the mission at this time and besides, I'm attaching this 5mb file and sending it (homework) so attaching this mission will only slow things up.

Hope I can get some help ASAP. Thank you. ;)

Chris :)
Need proof-reading for anything? Need a banner for your upcoming mod? Need a pic for your mission? Hit me up with a message. I have a bit of knowledge in Photoshop and formal/military writing.
Be sure to provide sufficient details when posting what you want requested. Thanks guys!