Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [CAMP] Grunt ONE (OUC 2)  (Read 25975 times)

Offline kunqtsu

• Members
Re: (Review Completed) Grunt ONE (OUC 2)
« Reply #75 on: 25 May 2009, 16:26:00 »
Ok, I played this crap four missions and now it's enough... Something about the first
missions:

Mission 1
Hmm.. all was well until I go to the house were was some man and woman in upstairs. Woman
shooted me twice when I tried to go in 2nd floor. How I can go to the 2nd floor if there
is a woman who shoots you and you have no gun?!

Mission 2
Very 'scary' mission, I never get the idea of this mission. I think 'some animal' killed me
three times because every time I flew a while and then crushed to the land (never saw
anything). Very nice indeed...

Mission 3
Well I was giving up for the campaing but the briefing of third mission set me to try one
more time. The 3rd mission was so heavy that my computer didn't roll it. I think FPS was
something about 5-10... Well, my computer isn't the newest one so if I try one more time...

Mission 4
Well I did what Papa Bear (whatever) said and went to the firing range. My soldier nro. 8
died two times and I don't know why. I was just told him to board on truck... There was M113
near so I think he run in front of M113, twice...

So my campaing was there, I hope I will never play your campaign anymore. I respect a piece
of s*** that if there is nice cameradrives and other not-important-stuff if the gameplay
sucks as bad as it did in this campaign. Thanks a lot. :(
« Last Edit: 25 May 2009, 20:44:51 by savedbygrace »

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #76 on: 25 May 2009, 22:06:03 »
cheeky  :D sure you dont have a stuck key on your keyboard?
Semper Fi

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #77 on: 25 May 2009, 22:22:52 »
I hope I will never play your campaign anymore

You say that as if you have no choice in the matter...

Making a single mission is difficult enough, and making a campaign is moreso. A lot of effort goes into a member's work. By all means express your opinion, but at the very least make your input more constructive than saying it's "crap" and a "piece of shit". That way everyone learns.

Take a look through the Missions Depot beta boards to see how others manage to give positive advice about things they don't like.

Offline GW

• ofp cadet
  • Members
  • The great Himalaya
Campaign grunt one
« Reply #78 on: 22 Jul 2009, 17:01:13 »
In this campaign i passed all mission except forest.is there anyone have wakkthrough or idea what to do pass it.
Be happy.
ofp die-hard fan for whole life

Walter_E_Kurtz

Re: Campaign grunt one
« Reply #79 on: 22 Jul 2009, 18:20:31 »
This thread can be merged with the "Grunt ONE" beta testing thread, in due course. Please try to avoid beginning new threads unnecessarily.

"The Forest" is available here at OFPEC as a stand alone mission. Spoilers are available in the mission's beta thread.

Offline GW

• ofp cadet
  • Members
  • The great Himalaya
« Reply #80 on: 28 Jul 2009, 04:56:21 »
I played this campaign.in destroy scud mission  when i read first base where i fight with resistance and kill them there is a t80 come i shoot his gunner when they are safe position.i also hit 2 law to it.after some time t80 come again there with repair,than i again hit a law and crew is dead.than i got t80. Forest mission is superb .i try it many times but have no idea to find girl but got what to do from forum.
Be happy.
ofp die-hard fan for whole life

Offline heropaki

• Members
Re: (Review Completed) [CAMP] Grunt ONE (OUC 2)
« Reply #81 on: 27 Apr 2012, 14:53:13 »
hi

i am stuck at the mission solid evidence, i have killed the militia following in jeeps, killed the two guys on nex mountain and two laying behind fallen tree, then avalnche from mountain, so i went up the castle and killed the guys there and took satchel charge and tried to blow the rocks blocking the road, nothing happened no matter how many satchel charges i place, the rocks wont budge. help plz

regards

Offline Inlesco

• Members
Re: (Review Completed) [CAMP] Grunt ONE (OUC 2)
« Reply #82 on: 27 Jun 2023, 14:57:25 »
Grunt One was one of the greatest campaigns of all time in the OFP era. Thanks for creating and releasing this!