Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [CAMP] Grunt ONE (OUC 2)  (Read 25983 times)

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
Re: Grunt ONE by Mandoble
« Reply #15 on: 20 Feb 2007, 21:10:52 »
You may copy your Operation Flashpoint\Res\AddOns to a backup folder and then clean it up till it looks more or less like this:

6G30.pbo
ABox.pbo
Apac.pbo
Bizon.pbo
BMP2.pbo
Brmd.pbo
ch47.pbo
Editor103.pbo
Flags.pbo
G36a.pbo
humr.pbo
Hunter.pbo
KOLO.PBO
kozl.pbo
LaserGuided.pbo
M2A2.pbo
MINI.PBO
Mm-1.pbo
Noe.pbo
O.pbo
oh58.pbo
O_WP.PBO
Steyr.pbo
su25.pbo
trab.pbo
vulcan.pbo
XMS.pbo

Offline OAM

• Members
« Reply #16 on: 20 Feb 2007, 22:52:31 »
Belive me, it happens after a clean install with the editor being the only addon.  I've tried to fix it before, I just have never reported it before, as most threads were old, so I though this would be as good as any spot to report it.  Don't take it personaly.

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
« Reply #17 on: 21 Feb 2007, 02:49:45 »
Hi, I have a problem extracting this file. It says it's corrupt...I have winRAR...any reason why? I've attempted 3 times to download this....Thanks..
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #18 on: 21 Feb 2007, 03:25:03 »
Downloads and extracts just wonderfully here, I used WinRar too.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline OAM

• Members
« Reply #19 on: 21 Feb 2007, 03:59:59 »
Alright, just got to the end, I must say quite enjoyable despite my problems, the plot twist at the end is awsome, I won't tell as that'll just really ruin it more then any other spoiler for anything might, but now I realize in the review there was one broad hint.

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #20 on: 21 Feb 2007, 11:19:04 »
Strange that everyone has so many trouble playing this campaign. I've never experienced any problems with the editor103 after deleting all other editorupgrades from the addons folder.

Anyway, small hint? 8)
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
    • My Steam Workshop
« Reply #21 on: 21 Feb 2007, 16:24:42 »
Yes, do you might know why mine wont extract it or complete the file? It says it's corrupt. Now when I download the file to, it downloads in like 3 seconds. I have 56k internet, so you can tell there is something wrong with that. Is there another link somewhere for that campaign?

Thanks

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #22 on: 21 Feb 2007, 16:39:54 »
That's strange, I'll upload it again. When I download it, I download a ~7 mb file, which should take a while to download on 56k.

EDIT
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #23 on: 21 Feb 2007, 16:52:33 »
As I said already in my previous post........I downloaded it last night and it extracted via WinRar with no problems.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #24 on: 22 Feb 2007, 00:14:39 »
WinRar worked for me too!

EDIT i do remember having these problems before,,,,,,,,,,, and ive given up on downloading. what could cause this? anyone know?
corrupt files over and over is a bit of a put off? ,,,,, this down load works for me but i like this campaine. but i must say i think there is downloader's that dont complain about this, i dont want to carry on about it but, this does happen, why?, i mean you can d/l 9 things and the 10th wont! is this a ofpec thing or globel prob? NOT to cut ofpec "my only website for OFP". but why? iam in australia ,,, i dont know but i would like to see it easy for anyone to get their hands on this stuff, and Cheetah missions too!
    but iam NOT blaming OFPEC at all, have to make that clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best regards to all  :)
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2007, 17:55:26 by schuler »
Semper Fi

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
    • My Steam Workshop
« Reply #25 on: 22 Feb 2007, 17:46:06 »
Well, here is the error it gave me this time I downloaded it..

Code: [Select]
!C:\Documents and Settings\Jason Speed\Desktop\Jason's Stuff\GruntONE.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

So, I'm not sure what it's issue is.....any ideas?

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #26 on: 23 Feb 2007, 00:39:08 »
i know this shouldnt make a dif, but try saving it in another location.  :dunno:
Semper Fi

Offline Anders Greenman

• Members
« Reply #27 on: 23 Feb 2007, 16:46:29 »
I had a problem with addons missing too. It was "fml_civillian" or something. I just deleted the "fml.PBO files" and now it works perfect!
Good job Mandoble!
Had a problem at the lending house. I couldn't find any money nor did it helped to escape. I even ran back and forward until she ran out of ammo and then went throughly looking and  upstairs, downstair for a pretty long time. Any hints?
« Last Edit: 23 Feb 2007, 17:23:19 by Anders Greenman »

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #28 on: 23 Feb 2007, 17:37:52 »
This is minor hint and a minor spoiler:

Go upstairs, turn right leaving the woman in the first room, now you are into a room with a balcony. This room has a green locker, check it. Then just run through the balcony, you will land at ground level outside avoiding any attacks from the woman. The monely lender will go outside after killing one your brothers, so you better hide yourself somewhere, preferably not in your car (if you want to keep alive).

Offline OAM

• Members
« Reply #29 on: 23 Feb 2007, 22:59:24 »
I had a problem with addons missing too. It was "fml_civillian" or something. I just deleted the "fml.PBO files" and now it works perfect!

Yes, that addon is known for causing problems.  My error is most likely due to the fact I must copy and paste some stuff from the CD or installation doesn't work, its a well documented problem that is found in one of the BI FAQs, I just figured that out, so don't worry anymore about my problem.