Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Armed assault approved scripts/tutorials!  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Turk

• Members
Armed assault approved scripts/tutorials!
« on: 05 Feb 2007, 17:32:07 »
Armed assault approved!

Looking at and using other peoples exemplas from the tutorial and scripting section is a great way to learn how to mission build, unfortunately all the scripts I've tried aren't compatible with Arma. So I have a suggestion in that all scripts and tuts (more so scripts then tutorials) from within them sections have an "A" or icon associated to them to indicate they are Arma scripts/tuts, and or work with Arma...  even better their own section.

I know that many of the scripts can be modified to work with Arma, but for a simpleton like me that's a big challenge :-)

Just a thought!

Turk.

Excellent news
« Last Edit: 06 Feb 2007, 05:37:01 by Turk »

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: Armed assault approved scripts/tutorials!
« Reply #1 on: 05 Feb 2007, 17:44:25 »
My memory tells me that a board entitled "Approved script Armed Assault" (or something like it) was created just before the website crashed. So I guess that macguba didn't have the time to recreate the board, because he's busy with other more important stuff.

Expect one soon (I think one will be made soon).
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #2 on: 05 Feb 2007, 19:20:37 »
we're in the process of incorporating indicators for arma-compatibility throughout the site. the COMREF already has these built in, and the ed depot will be transforming over the next couple of weeks to reflect the new game too. as cheetah mentioned we have three arma-specific boards in the forum, and more will follow after the game's 505 release.

watch this space :)

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 06 Feb 2007, 12:44:36 »
Yes I'll be creating new boards soon.

One of the things that's been lost, of course, is my little plan for the new boards ....  ::)
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play