Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Help! Missing Addon and can't find it anywhere! sttsoldierrc1  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Wabbit

• Members
  • Jeez, I used to have so many posts!
I made a great mission back in 2001 and then dropped off the planet for a few years.  I am back to the game and I am trying to play the mission (pbo), and I installed all the addons I thought I needed.  However, when I run it, I get the error that it is missing the addon "sttsoldierrc1".

I looked for this addon on several sites, and the only reference to it is that it is included in the addon "sttcivil2.pbo".  I have installed that addon, but no difference.  I have also installed Gunslinger's Editor Upgrade.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Offline XCess

• Former Staff
Would it be the desert malden units from way back? IIRC they were packed with the island, so check for desert Malden (or Everon.. could be either) by SelectThis. Was a long time ago so I'm probably wrong ::)

If the wrost comes to the worst, rename all non official unit types in the mission,sqm with SoldierWB (or the side's alternative) so you can actualy get into the editor and replace them from there ;)

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
this is the desert Malden XCess is talking about ,  the island comes with stt soldiers in it,
http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/STT_Desert_Malden;14063     :) hope that helps
EDIT; check the Related Files on the left of the d/l page too!
Semper Fi