Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ch-47's carrying cargo  (Read 1441 times)

thirdrm

ch-47's carrying cargo
« on: 29 Sep 2006, 20:51:29 »
I was wondering how much a ch-47 could carry aka you see transport choppers carrying things such as a humvee or artilery pice underneath it and was wondering what if any choppers in this game could do that for example the bas and seb nam and bis ch47's.  Also i was wondering if i had a c-130 holding a cbt hummer or two how would i make it so that it ejected the car from the back and have the car have a parachute so that it doesnt blow up when it hits the ground.

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
Re: ch-47's carrying cargo
« Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2006, 23:50:43 »
Afaik, the internal weight of cargo in the Chinnok can be up to 10,00lbs, and the external can be up to 26,00lbs. Might want to google it though.

As for choppers in game that can actually do this, take a look at Afrographx's chinook
http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=9976

Also BAS's one, as you've already mentioned. These can have vehciles inside, but can be scripted to have a underslung load.

As for the hummers in a C130, it could be done with scripting, but i'm not sure how exactly. You wouldn't be able to see the hummer in the plane though. Ask in the editors depot and see if anyone knows how.  ;)
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

thirdrm

Re: ch-47's carrying cargo
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2006, 17:43:34 »
Thank You.