Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MP board  (Read 1371 times)

PetriHonka

MP board
« on: 13 Sep 2006, 18:07:54 »
can you start an Multiplayer board?
It's sorta a board where people can post MP stories, advice and tips (e.g. best multiplayer maps ect.)
I'd be prepared to mod it if nobody else will.

Offline JasonO

• OFPEC Patron
  • Oh no...
    • The New Life RPG
Re: MP board
« Reply #1 on: 13 Sep 2006, 18:17:32 »
I asked about a General section once, but was told that it was total mayhem. This kinda goes under the same catagory, but just MP General.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2006, 20:01:11 »
There's one already. It's called Flash85. ;)

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2006, 20:22:03 »
Thanks for the suggestion Matt,  :good: we like suggestions.   However, OPFEC is strictly an editing-related site.  It's not a general OFP site.    We aim to give the best service we can to the community and we believe that the way to acheive that is to stick to what we know, which is OFP editing.    Sadly that means MP stories have to go elsewhere, as Armsty says.

Moderating is not an issue.    We have good team of moderators which gives us enough strength in depth to mod any board that we decide to open.    New mods are selected from people who are active on the forum and who have the right mix of maturity, kindness, firmness, OFP knowledge and the myraid of other talents that a moderator requires.   It is not possible to apply for a moderator's job.    Thanks for the offer though.

If you're interested in the MP community I can recommend the new OFPEC MP Beta test team - joining thread in the Recruitment Lounge and more information on the Missions Beta testing board.
« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2006, 01:24:55 by bedges »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play